FUNimation

Shradow

[img]http://images.nipponcinema.com/tag/funimation.jpg[/img]

Discuss this amazing company, whether it be the voice actors, anime they've done, or the company as a whole. I'd say they're most well-known for their dubs on such awesome anime as the Dragonball series, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, and more.

Voice actors apparently get paid so little it's almost insulting.

So no, they wouldn't get a pay cut.

In any even, I appreciate both FUNimation and Sentai Filmworks for bringing anime over so well. If only we could get them on TV, great companies like this wouldn't be slowly dying.

There's the FUNimation Channel, but they need a more... public channel.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1322889153' post='5682318']
Voice actors apparently get paid so little it's almost insulting.

So no, they wouldn't get a pay cut.
[/quote]

They always have other careers to actually pay the bills (at least that's what they say at cons), so taking a pay cut in the job that doesn't pay much wouldn't be as hard, if they had to do it.

But I doubt FUNimation would go broke anytime soon, hopefully never.

There isn't much to say beyond that I love FUNimation.

Their track record is something to be proud of and the work they put behind an english dub is something to respect.
I'm only annoyed at the fact that FUNimation doesn't like us swedes and won't let me view the videos they put up because of it :(

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1323037968' post='5686755']
I'm only annoyed at the fact that FUNimation doesn't like us swedes and won't let me view the videos they put up because of it :(
[/quote]

More like they don't own the right and thus cannot legally show stuff to people outside of R1 (US, Canada, Bermuda, handful of other places)

Archived