YCM Member Brawl 4 (finished, lock)

DL 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I'm on the same team as Clair, but I'm not sure who Warheit is, and whenever I search his name all I get is an unused, 0 post account, and I'm fairly sure that's not him.

Wahrheit

He b****es a lot and then b****es that you spell his name wrong

Formerly known as Draco Strayburn (sp?)

Oh dear randomizer why does thou hate me? ._.

Oh well I suppose I should say thanks to all those who voted for me and nominated me, and wow I'm surprised Roxas had some praise for me I know it maybe subliminal but to me someone of his caliber saying that it was a tough choice between me and someone like J-Max is really an honor for me.

Thanks everyone.

Fusion or DL. Seeing as I am out now and there is no need to keep the secrets from me. How about patching me through some of the later matches? I can then make them in Advance and PM them back to you or post them myself when the time comes. Just to keep things running like clockwork.

Fusion or DL. Seeing as I am out now and there is no need to keep the secrets from me. How about patching me through some of the later matches? I can then make them in Advance and PM them back to you or post them myself when the time comes. Just to keep things running like clockwork.

Huh? You're out? I thought that you were still in because you beat me... Am I missing a big detail here? If so can someone please be so kind to fill me in on it? :3

Huh? You're out? I thought that you were still in because you beat me... Am I missing a big detail here? If so can someone please be so kind to fill me in on it? :3

It's a team thing. Basically, the entire winning team gets to move on, not just those who won...and for that matter, those in the losing team are all eliminated.

Oh thanks so I'm still in awesome. Though it still fills like a loss to me I hope I'll do better in the next round then.

This whole team shebang is weird

But I love all the confusion

Makes the YMB a little bit less like a popularity contest, if you ask me :3

Archived