YCM Member Brawl 4 (finished, lock)

DL 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we nominating El Make when he left YCM a long time ago? Nominating inactive members seems to take the fun out of it, I dunno. Not to mention we had a rule saying gone for 2 months was the limit for nominating someone (though it's true you can change that).

Anyways, DL, you never added my nomination for Creator. Or his name was somehow removed from the list, but he should be up there.

I also don't see any nominations that Verz Bahamut made.

[spoiler=Bottom of page 13 so you can verify]

I'm also nominating:

Sakura Haruno

Verz Bahamut

Shadow Zero

Kyubey

You're right, I missed that

But Bahamut and Creator are both already in.

And El didn't leave YCM, he checks in every few months

I feel for you DL. This looks like a complete pile of confusion lol. Need some Aspirin? XD

It's much less confusion than it started with

I seriously woulda died if it kept up the pace as it did in the first few days.

A few months IRL is like a few years in YCM time >.>

He still didn't leave :3

OP updated

Nominating sgrug4, Blue-Eyes493, Renji, and Darkplant(?)

Shoulda stated it, but I got back from school a while ago, so the nomination reset bonus time is over

I let Fuse change his afterwards because the guy he nominated was already in

I know, but the satisfaction of me actually beating him on even turf would make the victory so much the sweeter.

First round is teams of three and second is pairings. Ignoring the fact that there are chances of you two being on the same team and then your teams facing off there's still if you two even go against eachother...well if that does happen (I'd vote for you) the winner between you two can still lose if the other two teammates lose. Just saying.

First round is teams of three and second is pairings. Ignoring the fact that there are chances of you two being on the same team and then your teams facing off there's still if you two even go against eachother...well if that does happen (I'd vote for you) the winner between you two can still lose if the other two teammates lose. Just saying.

Knowing the windomizer, it WOULD have Izaya and I on the same team >.>

Archived