Ikki Tousen (PG-16 Topic)

The first season was voiced by Haruhi Suzumiya, seasons 2-4 were voiced by the VA's from 4kids. There was a lot of fanservice, even more than Aika.

I'm kinda working on a 5th season:

Old enemies become new friends, the dead have reawakened ald also become friends, and Hitler is reborn in a californian blonde bombshell.

Lets see...

Episode 1: Sousou Motoku puts Teni in the care of Hakufu Sonsaku's mom, Goei, and she soon finds out she's just as scary as she is.
Episode 2: Saji brings back from the dead for good Ryofu, Chinkyu and Ukitsu, and after Ryofu shows Chinkyu that their school is no more she takes her to Nanyo where they become friends with Hakufu, Ukitsu too.
Episode 3: The Seito school has been destroyed by foreigners so Gentoku and her crew crash at Hakufu's house, and they are not the only ones.
Episode 4: Kaku Bunwa returns to want and join team Nanyo, but is shocked to see Chinkyu back from the dead.
Episode 5: This episode begins with Shuyu waking up with a naked Kaku in his bed and she says: "Mornng lover."

What do you think of these!

You and me both Reina, you and me both.
The series is completely mediocre , its mostly there for 40 year old basement dwellers who like big breasted 2D chicks. And it even got games can you believe this? That obviously sucked of course

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1320327737' post='5614595']
You and me both Reina, you and me both.
The series is completely mediocre , its mostly there for 40 year old basement dwellers who like big breasted 2D chicks. And it even got games cand you belive this? That obviously sucked of course
[/quote]
O_O

And it even got games cand you belive this?
[/quote]
*eye starts twitching*

IT EVEN GOT GAMES
[/quote]
*explodes into a murderous psychopathic rage*

Archived