Cardfight!! Vanguard

Dr. Cakey

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1325300721' post='5740048']
What if Kai loses to Morikawa next episode?
[/quote]
Aichi turns out to be Ren's cousin, Kamui and Nagisa hook up, Misaki gets amnesia, and the planet Cray crashes into earth for unknown reasons.

AKA: Vanguard dies, move onto YGO Zexal.

[quote name='Expelsword - 輝き' timestamp='1325350229' post='5740974']
I'm willing to bet Kai defeats Morikawa, if he plays at all.
I'm concerned that Aichi lost to a structure deck... Are those things as bad as the YGO ones?
[/quote]

They are not that bad really, and have some really good grade 3s and stuff in them. But also Morikawa had god luck always having the ONLY Gold rutile in the entire deck to ride every time ._,

Also don't forget Aichi is a little out of it so I don't think he was at his best .-.

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1325350539' post='5740985']
Also don't forget Aichi is a little out of it so I don't think he was at his best .-.
[/quote]

Honestly, Aichi beating himself up about what happened with the Shadow Paladins, and not using his current deck for a while is the only reason I can actually accept him losing to Morikawa.

You'd think if he was decent he'd be able to do more than "Grade 3 Grade 3 Grade 3!", and even when he was using those terrible decks, he still messed up on really simple moves that should have been plainly obvious to a first timer iirc. It's incredibly stupid how they build him up as a total joke and comedy relief character and then suddenly make him go beat Aichi because somehow in this world obtaining a Structure Deck lets you stack to get your one Gold Rutile and shoot from terribad to stronger than a player in nationals.

[quote name='Icemare Moon' timestamp='1325357013' post='5741168']
You'd think if he was decent he'd be able to do more than "Grade 3 Grade 3 Grade 3!", and even when he was using those terrible decks, he still messed up on really simple moves that should have been plainly obvious to a first timer iirc. It's incredibly stupid how they build him up as a total joke and comedy relief character and then suddenly make him go beat Aichi because somehow in this world obtaining a Structure Deck lets you stack to get your one Gold Rutile and shoot from terribad to stronger than a player in nationals.
[/quote]
Blame luck, the writers, and the fact that the deck was probably stacked.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1325369830' post='5741649']
We can complain in this thread, because it still leads to discussion. <_<

True, its not something to get upset about, since it was only one episode. It also wasn't focusing on any plot, just promoting the new packs and teaching a life lesson about having fun.
[/quote]
and showing some how morikawa has god luck when he is not using his poorly made decks o.o

Archived