Ben-To

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1323639331' post='5701240']
Am i the only one who thinks that those twins are kinda unneeded?!
I mean they just don't look good as main characters. They are better of sitting in the antagonist's chair
[/quote]
You're not alone, my friend. I was hoping for them to run the city, until the Wizard returned from overseas. Then he would get an army together and crush them, but the OP has them as friends....so disappointed.

I'm also disappointed in the fact that they took out last arc's villain off-screen.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1325016245' post='5732486']
Ok, but get this, this goddess of discounts was Matsy's friend from childhood and this goddess has a grudge with Matsy too.
[/quote]

The entire concept doesn't work because the basis for it makes no logical sense. Drop it.

Not until this is heard:

It was 3 months after Matsy became a discount goddess. She was still learning the ropes at Sonic, which is owned by the twins family. Fortunately he friend, let's call her Kyoko Fujishima, was there to help her every step of the way. One day the boss says that profits are down and leaves. Kyoko comes up with an idea: charge 5 times the price on all food. Matsy thought this was a bad idea and goes agaist everything the discount gods stand for. Kyoko debates by saying that money is all that matters and without it you're nothing. Kyoko suggests to the boss to raise the price of food to 5 times the normal cost. This plan worked... for a time. but a few weeks later Matsy saw Kyoko beat up a female customer, a mother, right in front of her 5 year old daughter for not paying full price. Matsy stops this and twists Kyoko's arm. Kyoko got her new paycheck, enough to buy a small supermarket but Matsy gave the check to the little girl and told her to get help for her mom. Kyoko was furious and began to beat up Matsy. the boss separated the two and told Matsy that she was fired. Matsy fought bac by informing the owner of the supermarket. He then cancelled Kyoko's plan and fired her. Kyoko's boyfriend then dumped her and that was the final straw. She began to beat Matsy up to a bloody pulp until the police took Kyoko away. She vowed revenge, and she hasn't been heard from since.

Neat huh?

Archived