Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Astro Dude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 membaz in one eppy? Woah.
Yuki is lulzy. I don't know if she's pretending to be a boy or if she thinks she is a boy.
She's obviously a girl. Just look at her/him/it. Even without spoilers can I find out.

Rika is moar lulzy.
I'd act like her all day if I were a girl.
[s]She is gonna love my collection of Rule 34 Transformers[/s]

And what about Maria?

And I guess Yuki is a girl. I guess the reason why "the boys shun me when I change" is that she doesn't wear a bra and the men are looking at her breasts thinking "AH! A GIRL!"

And Rika's got it bad. At least Yozora and Sena agree on something: Rika may be a genius but she's gota couple of screws loose.

In the immortal words of Spirit from Soul Eater: "Rika's mad, but she's a genius."

Yukimura Kusunoki (楠 幸村 [i]Kusunoki Yukimura[/i][sup][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_sets"][color=#00e]?[/color][/url][/sup]) [i]Voiced by:[/i] Nozomi Yamamoto

First introduced as a stalker of Kodaka. "His" first meeting with the Neighbor's Club resulted in gender confusion, as "his" appearance is decidedly feminine despite "his" assertions of malehood (which are ultimately shown to be false). A gullible student with low self-esteem, she admiringly believes Kodaka to be a romantic and masculine criminal who lives life the way he wants to, and eagerly pledges to become his underling on the basis that she can learn to become less effeminate through him; however, she also appears to harbor a crush on him. She fittingly refers to Kodaka as "aniki", a title used by low-ranking [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza"]yakuza[/url] to refer to their seniors.

Why is yukimura a freakin trap god damn it
no wait, boy acts like girl = trap ; girl acts like boy = reverse trap
screw it , imma just gonna dwl the next ep >_>"

Archived