Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Astro Dude

Another Manga is gonna get turned into an anime:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Here's a promo called episode 0.

http://www.subbinz.com/anime/ongoing/boku_wa_tomodachi_ga_sukunai/episode000.php

But just one thing:

Every character to date so far (Except Dizzy Devil), has had matching eye colors, so why does Kodaka's younger sister Kobato have one red eye and one blue eye?

Someone explain.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Her original eye color is blue -_-. His father (or mother i forgot who is the Japanese ) married an english blah blah blah and that's the whole explanation.
2. More like Index + Komoe Tsukuyomi from index
3. Obviously was it even necessary wonder that since its obvoius?

Omigawd so kewl.
This is a motivational anime that tells us something....

Friends should not be taken for granted. We are fortunate to have them and they are fortunate to have us.

Those were some big bewbz. Yet this show appears to be suited for all emos of all ages. Not saying that anyone's emo, but it does teach emo people a thing or two about friendship.

I love your sarcasm Miki ;D.
On topic, this show will turn out into an immense love comedy, that will not end in them just being friends, if you've seen School days, than you know in what direction this will be heading to. Art : i hate it since it reminds me of that s*** anime "Denpa onna to seishun otoko". VA were ok. Hopefully the next episode will be better....

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1318295159' post='5573380']
I do, I just wait for the new stuff.

Anyway, You read the manga, so what's the deal with the female mad scientist? I mean:

"The problem is she wants to do it with Kodaka. Takes all the fun out of it."
[/quote]
why whould i even spoil the story ? she appears around chapter 13 its all i can say

bump: episode 2 came out with PSP's and PS3's.

Update: I checked out Maria on Wikipedia. WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?! Maria IS Rebecca Miyamoto reincarnated (though I never actually said that). Both of them are teachers, both of them are rude and both of them are 10 years old.

What do you think of that?

bump: Episode 3 came out today. You won't believe this:

Sena was playing an H-game version of Sacred Blacksmith. I was shocked to see Cecily Campbell in that game.

Also, a day at the pool turns into a trip down memory lane for Kodaka as he remembers a little boy with black hair.

Yozora remembers

[spoiler] Because she must've been the "boy".[/spoiler]

Finally, looks like we'll meet Yukimura Kusunoki. in the next episode. Is it a boy or a girl?

Plus, I bet a lot of Sacred Blacksmith fans would be offended by Sacred Blackstar.

Lucas = Luke
Cecelia = Cecily

Plus we see Kobato, aka Reisis V. Felicity Sumeragi.

No, Yozora was always a girl. Guess back then Kodaka didn't notice

I bet the next episode will have this as a beginning:

Kodaka sees a little girl dressed as a nun sleeping in the room. He grabs her by the back of her robe, she wakes up and notices she's being carried. She starts kicking and screaming and saying "His wrath will be upon you!" And just as Kodaka was gonna kick her out out Yozora arrived and asked what he was doing. Kodaka says he's sending the child back to elementary school and Yozora punches him in the gut and says "You idiot! She's the teacher!" Then Kodaka is shocked and screams "WHAT?!"

Archived