Dragonball (Original, Z, Gt)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Zero - Wasn't Dragon Ball always about Goku and his adventures? isn't he the protagonist of the series?
Indeed GT was a pathetic attempt of a sequel , everyone's power lvls were ridiculously underpowered . Pan was a terrible heroine, (she should have turned SSJ -_-) Trunks was pathetic in comparison to this future self. Story was poorly told, it had no conclusion (Goku as Rode on Shenron's back and then went god knows where.). Vegeta was awful , Gohan in this same position (he began to suck after turning 16-17 and wearing stupid geek glasses when he has the blood of a saiyan) , Piccolo had only a few sec of screen time when he himself was one of the shows protagonist. Villains were retarded. Vegeta turned SSJ4 not because of his own power but because of some machine thus his "saiyan pride" died out leaving him an empty shell of his former glorious prince.
What else should i say about this? there are a lot more but since my english vocabulary is limited i'll stop here

They could have had a much better/funnier story going if Vegeta went to space instead of Trunks, Baby comes down absorbs the now closer friend of Goku and vegeta or something gay like that, not just oh Baby isn't strong so we'll make him absorb the strongest saijin other than Goku, and even though we give him no screen time and make his look weak, it'll be Vegeta.

Also no SSJ2...it's like they wanted to wreck the Dragonball name, also please don't get me started on the worthlessness of the Super 17 Saga.

The Shadow Dragon Saga would have been a fitting end, if they re edited the storyline, the concept of the very usage of the Dragonballs turning against them isn't too bad, but again Goku vs Bad Guy = Fail

[quote name='Holy Descent' timestamp='1315343352' post='5496937']
They could have had a much better/funnier story going if Vegeta went to space instead of Trunks, Baby comes down absorbs the now closer friend of Goku and vegeta or something gay like that, not just oh Baby isn't strong so we'll make him absorb the strongest saijin other than Goku, and even though we give him no screen time and make his look weak, it'll be Vegeta.

Also no SSJ2...it's like they wanted to wreck the Dragonball name, also please don't get me started on the worthlessness of the Super 17 Saga.

The Shadow Dragon Saga would have been a fitting end, if they re edited the storyline, the concept of the very usage of the Dragonballs turning against them isn't too bad, but again Goku vs Bad Guy = Fail
[/quote]

I completely agree! Dragonball GT had no meaning, but its not as bad as Kai. I mean, sometimes you NEED the filler!

[quote name='Holy Descent' timestamp='1315386075' post='5497995']
Also anyone been reading the episodes of bardock? Could it be that he was the first super saijin? And I'm assuming that freiza destroyed planet Vegeta because of chilled's warning
[/quote]
That's what they where trying to get across. ;)

SSJ Bardock = SSJ2 Gohan > Everyone else

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#800000]Interesting. I'll have to check this new Bardock scenario out. [/color][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#800000]Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z were great. It wasn't a complicated story, but its simplicity in plot and continuous action really did make it one of the best. Wish they did more with Piccolo towards the end of Z. I really liked his battle with Android 17. I also give big ups to Freeza. I think that alien has fought longer than any animated character. About 19 Episodes he fought Goku for. Almost an entire season of just fighting one man. One of the best villains ever.[/color][/font]

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1315512720' post='5500584']
By far the best super villain in the Dragon Ball (i'm talking about the manga = both DB and DBZ, ) excluding GT is Freeza, i mean the guy even has his own freaggin theme song by Maximum the Hormone , he's that awesome
[/quote]
Dude in my opinion is Broly hes invincible in the first movie(Broly the legendary super saiyan) you should see it dude overpowered.

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1315764756' post='5507515']
Invincible =/= getting ass kicked by Goku
logic goes where?
[/quote]
Nope dude he may be defeated by the dragon fist but he survive then in the second movie he was killed but trust me, ok at least view this.

THIS IS WHY HES THE BEST VILLAIN IN DBZ UNIVERSE:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPYgzt1_X8[/media]
Hands down lml

Archived