Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1331763060' post='5870726']
Yeah, I'll certainly keep that in mind.

And thank you.
Oh, and...
[img]http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-because-absolutley-all-of-the-fanbase-loves-shipping.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
That comic met my day.

I'm back btw, not sure if you were on and noticed me last night. Also found out my car battery was dead because of the STUPID LIGHT ON MY BROKEN VISOR TURNING ON!

Sorry, it was just stupid. Took that light off so it wouldn't happen again.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problemo~

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1331763060' post='5870726']
[img]http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-because-absolutley-all-of-the-fanbase-loves-shipping.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Oh gosh, this really made me laugh. XD

Oh, and hola Twilight.

This is kinda off topic, but I have to show you this.

On NationStates, I got an issue about pony hunting. I found this sentence just hilariously ironic.

[i]"Banning Pony hunting would be the end for centuries of tradition!" wails esteemed aristocrat Lauren Thiesen from atop his steed.[/i]

I doubt they will return, since no other mythical creatures(besides dragons) have made a return appearance. At least not to my knowledge.

I have a feeling there will be more creatures though.

Oh, just recalled another mythical beast: The Cockatrice.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1331770443' post='5870904']
Yeah, now if only the Point and Shoot was paintable I could slap some Australium Gold on there and make it perfect.

Back to ponies, I want to see the return of Windigoes.
[/quote]
Oh so you don't need the link anymore. There are sound mods as well if you want, but they are only 40% complete.

I got a sound mod that has everything from the taunts to his voice commands and automatic things said when starting a round, capping a point, dominating, etc. (with multiple clips for each instance) so I think the one I've got is complete.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1331773904' post='5870995']
I got a sound mod that has everything from the taunts to his voice commands and automatic things said when starting a round, capping a point, dominating, etc. (with multiple clips for each instance) so I think the one I've got is complete.
[/quote]
Mind sharing?

Oh, just found this concerning Prince Blueblood:
[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]"he's the great great great great great great great great great great great (and probably even more greats) nephew on Celestia's and Luna's mother's side, about 52 times removed, roughly speaking."[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]So he's NOT Luna's son, but more IMPORANTLY... Celestia and Luna have parents.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1331776806' post='5871070']
Oh, just found this concerning Prince Blueblood:
[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]"he's the great great great great great great great great great great great (and probably even more greats) nephew on Celestia's and Luna's mother's side, about 52 times removed, roughly speaking."[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]So he's NOT Luna's son, but more IMPORANTLY... Celestia and Luna have parents.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
But we knew that already.

Archived