Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1331595737' post='5868192']
Hey, just thought I'd say hi. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Anyways, posted in the rp, nice pics, yadayad-

I swear, some people. I want to know how people can be so cruel some times. I wonder why they get pleasure from hurting other people. And as to go so far as to humiliate the customer and burn the fryers hand... how did he even get a job to begin with? Do tell, did he go to jail? I hope so...
[/quote]

I do not know exactly who you are talking about, but humans tend to act that way since we are naturally "bad". If it satisfies their likes, then they enjoy it, but it's bad if it isn't moral to others.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1331595934' post='5868205']
I do not know exactly who you are talking about, but humans tend to act that way since we are naturally "bad". If it satisfies their likes, then they enjoy it, but it's bad if it isn't moral to others.
[/quote]
I like how you manage to never look a single page back.

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1331595934' post='5868205']
[/quote]

Read Tomiix's most recent post...at the bottom of the last page

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1331596368' post='5868234']
Tomiix, is it bad of me that imagining some guy throwing McDonalds food and pony toys at anyone makes me laugh?
[/quote]

They way you put it, yes, thats hilarious. But if you count the fact that he burned a guys hand and humiliated a customer then no, that is not funny at all.

I just read the story. Tomiix, I give my greatest apologies. He's merely expressing hate and atrocity by being hysteric. I'm sure he'll be charged for something. Even though I deny being addicted to MLP is a drug that's bad for you, judging people on interests is unjust as racism and religous judgment.

I'm gonna Love and Tolerate, and let the poor guy who was sent to the hospital press charges. He wouldn't go to jail though, that would be more of a civil case. If I were to call the cops, it wouldn't of mattered cause the situation was over already.

Archived