Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1330819500' post='5854731']
Well thanks for the news, but you don't have to be that serious about joined members...in fact I immediately skip all of those and come to the last post sometimes. -__-
[/quote]well you shouldn't

I WORK HARD

AND READ ALL THE ONES I MISSED D<

regardless, your choice, really

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1330833510' post='5855297']
I bet you guys had fun...and this is pretty much the first time I intentionally skip and episode...
[/quote].....WHY?

THIS EPISODE WAS

AMAZING

And Larry..u haz skype? :'o

[quote name='Dworkin' timestamp='1330833603' post='5855301']
I cant watch MLP cept when my sis watches it....if I watched it of my own free will, I would be mocked mercilessly.....
*megasadface.jpg*
[/quote]I honestly don't mind if they see me watching it :3

[quote name='Dworkin' timestamp='1330833603' post='5855301']
I cant watch MLP cept when my sis watches it....if I watched it of my own free will, I would be mocked mercilessly.....
*megasadface.jpg*
[/quote]

Lol I occationally look for pony fanart and even have watched episodes on lunch at the school's library, with my college collegues hanging around me. About 8 people total, all of us with different stuff on our computers (so I'm the only MLP fan there), and no one really says anything about it other than "I found this x meme/fanart of x stuff I like, but it was crossed with your ponies, and I couldn't help thinking of you" xD

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1330837294' post='5855360']
Lol I occationally look for pony fanart and even have watched episodes on lunch at the school's library, with my college collegues hanging around me. About 8 people total, all of us with different stuff on our computers (so I'm the only MLP fan there), and no one really says anything about it other than "I found this x meme/fanart of x stuff I like, but it was crossed with your ponies, and I couldn't help thinking of you" xD
[/quote]
Ur lucky they at least acknowledge your ponyness XD

Archived