Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1330799777' post='5854192']
[spoiler=spoiler]
Yeah, Fluttershy's hate towards Rarity and Pinkie was the one thing I'd call "too much".
and I didn't dislike the bull guy at all. He needs to apply extreme opposite personalities than it's clients, otherwise it wouldn't be much of an impression in their lifes. He was reasonable too.

He reminded me of the movie "Yes Man"
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
[spoiler=spoiler]I actually like him. He reminds me of someone like Might Guy for some reason.[/spoiler]

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1330799940' post='5854195']
[Spoiler=Spoiler]
Yeah, to be fair, you could almost compare him to Trixie. He was just doing his job, really.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
[spoiler=spoiler]Yeah, but Trixie isn't doing it as a job really. She's doing it for the fans, and the ego-boost.

Iron Will is just too extreme in his ways.[/spoiler]

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1330800183' post='5854199']
[spoiler=spoiler]I actually like him. He reminds me of someone like Might Guy for some reason.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=spoiler]Yeah, but Trixie isn't doing it as a job really. She's doing it for the fans, and the ego-boost.

Iron Will is just too extreme in his ways.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[spoiler=spoiler]
Iron will must be extreme.
His clients must be non-assertive people that will usually be willing to do sacrifices for the change, but will tend to think him too extreme, even if he was softer. That way, when they inevitably not agree on the treatment 100%, they still are left with something.
The least of many evils, sort of speak.

Outside the seminar, it is each patient's responsability to follow the teachings on their own after all, and if they are like Fluttershy (that had to be persuaded multiple times while on stage because of her instinct of turning back into "kind" mode when not pushed further), well.....

guess I'm overanalyzing stuff.
I have mixed feelings about using these spoilers...
[/spoiler]

I'm also spoiling for the other ponies too, Issun. Like Fluttershy.

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1330800592' post='5854208']
[spoiler=spoiler]
Iron will must be extreme.
His clients must be non-assertive people that will usually be willing to do sacrifices for the change, but will tend to think him too extreme, even if he was softer. That way, when they inevitably not agree on the treatment 100%, they still are left with something.
The least of many evils, sort of speak.

Outside the seminar, it is each patient's responsability to follow the teachings on their own after all, and if they are like Fluttershy (that had to be persuaded multiple times while on stage because of her instinct of turning back into "kind" mode when not pushed further), well.....

guess I'm overanalyzing stuff.
I have mixed feelings about using these spoilers...
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
That makes a lot of sense. Fluttershy did need a BIG push after all.

Oh, and something else.

EVERYPONY CHECK THE SCC POST COUNT THINGY~

=3

[spoiler=Ignore this. It's full of spoilers inside spoilers. I'm just trying something][spoiler=1][spoiler=2][spoiler=3][spoiler=4][spoiler=5][spoiler=6][spoiler=7][spoiler=8][spoiler=9][spoiler=10][spoiler=11][spoiler=12][spoiler=13][spoiler=14][spoiler=15][spoiler=16][spoiler=17][spoiler=18][spoiler=19][spoiler=20][spoiler=21][spoiler=22][spoiler=23][spoiler=25][spoiler=26][spoiler=27][spoiler=28][spoiler=29][spoiler=29][spoiler=30][spoiler=31][spoiler=32][spoiler=33][spoiler=34][spoiler=35][spoiler=36][spoiler=37][spoiler=38][spoiler=39][spoiler=40][spoiler=41][spoiler=42][spoiler=43][spoiler=44][spoiler=45][spoiler=46][spoiler=47][spoiler=48][spoiler=49][spoiler=50]
Just messing up to see what happens in this post.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[quote name='Î’yakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1330802387' post='5854254']
I've heard of the smal synopsis of the episode. Reminds me of the Spongebob episode with Plankton and SPongebob at Goo Lagoon at that one episode...

In fact a lot of episodes have paralleled to Spongebob episodes lately.
[/quote]

[spoiler=spoiler][spoiler=second layer for precaution][spoiler=third layer for good measure][spoiler=lol couldn't help it]
I also thought of that episode because of the word "assertive".
They aren't as similar really.
Iron Will is an honest worker that's actually trying to change the weak-willed clients. Plankton wanted to get rid of the lagoon in order to construct one of those restaurants that nobody visits. So Plankton intentionally wanted to over do it with Spongebob to get rid of the people around.

EDIT:
Though yeah, many series have the same structure in general. That goes for all shows with no exception.

[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[quote name='Î’yakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1330803416' post='5854276']
Berry....spoilers....><

At least mention Iron Will wants Fluttershy to be assertive than his occupation.
[/quote]

There. Spoiler x4. Though we are pretty much doing this just for you.
I doubt Sploosh and anyone else would mind reading on this (or will actually come here while we are still in this page and read back).

Though I declare. That was the last comment on precaution spoilers for me today.

I actually think that's her official cutie mark. It's astounding that I've never notied that. o.O

Not only is it Whooves' cutie mark, but the colors look appalling on a blue mare such as her.

And I just wanna reiterate: THE ORANGE PONY AT THE SEMINAR WAS TOTALLY YAKKITY YAK~

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1330805515' post='5854314']
I actually think that's her official cutie mark. It's astounding that I've never notied that. o.O

Not only is it Whooves' cutie mark, but the colors look appalling on a blue mare such as her.

And I just wanna reiterate: THE ORANGE PONY AT THE SEMINAR WAS TOTALLY YAKKITY YAK~
[/quote]

Yakkity Yak eh?
didn't remember that cartoon had ever existed xD

Orange Pony, Seminar.. goes look.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1330808344' post='5854364']
Would love to chat about the stuff from this episode and junk, but of course, YCM is giving me it's typical "DURRR, 1 POST EVERY 10 MINUTES BECAUSE WERE HAVING A SEIZURE"-treatment :/
[/quote]
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/197/2/e/get_over_here_bro_by_lesmestiar-d3xqw6o.png[/img]

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1330803909' post='5854287']
There. Spoiler x4. Though we are pretty much doing this just for you.
I doubt Sploosh and anyone else would mind reading on this (or will actually come here while we are still in this page and read back).

Though I declare. That was the last comment on precaution spoilers for me today.
[/quote]Silly Sleepy-chan, I read eeeverything I miss x3

So I thank you all for putting spoilers

And haaaaai gaiz~

Will take a bath

watch new episode

AND SKYPE TIEM

Archived