Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just about Noon, Sleepy.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1330797189' post='5854141']
I applauded their cheeriness, I myself still feel a bit down(yea, gettin' old I know).

But, being upset won't really do anything. I'll just try and suck it up a bit for the Skype chat.

And I'm glad you're in a good mood yourself.
[/quote]
You sure? Alright, then.

[quote name='Î’yakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1330798451' post='5854161']
Well I was thinking of abstaining, but I just come here if I want to talk about something. I occasionally check back every so or often, but I rather be surprised until my vacation is over.
[/quote]

I thought you just didn't watch the show at all anymore (In which case, spoilers would be meaningless), but guess it's just a vacation? :0

[spoiler=spoiler]
Lol assertive ponies in the seminar
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=spoiler]
Fluttershy is now my hero. Her reaction to Pinkie was too much, but other than that I haven't seen anything bad with her actions. All other ones pretty much deserved it.
Especially the "cutting in line" one, I can greatly relate to that everyday.
The other ones that gave her their place were just overreacting so, it's their fault alone. xD
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1330799620' post='5854188']
Best. Knock of the Door. Ever. xD
I want to see memes from that already =P
[/quote]
I know. XD

I was really expecting him to say in an anti-climatic way: "That'll be one bit"

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1330799608' post='5854187']
[spoiler=spoiler]Calling Rarity "petty" was just too far. I also think that that Iron Will guy was recieving to much hate. I mean, he was just teaching ponies to be assertive.

And I loved the ending.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[spoiler=spoiler]
Yeah, Fluttershy's hate towards Rarity and Pinkie was the one thing I'd call "too much".
and I didn't dislike the bull guy at all. He needs to apply extreme opposite personalities than it's clients, otherwise it wouldn't be much of an impression in their lifes. He was reasonable too.

He reminded me of the movie "Yes Man"
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1330799777' post='5854192']
[spoiler=spoiler]
Yeah, Fluttershy's hate towards Rarity and Pinkie was the one thing I'd call "too much".
and I didn't dislike the bull guy at all. He needs to apply extreme opposite personalities than it's clients, otherwise it wouldn't be much of an impression in their lifes. He was reasonable too.

He reminded me of the movie "Yes Man"
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
[Spoiler=Spoiler]
Yeah, to be fair, you could almost compare him to Trixie. He was just doing his job, really.
[/spoiler]

Archived