Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odd friendship? Sounds about right. :3

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1329965976' post='5835128']
Well every bit counts. This club will soon rise toa level near Powerforce...
[/quote]
And then afterwards, the sky is the limit. WE WILL BECOME THE MOST DOMINENT ENTITY OF ALL YCM~

Well when you consider Issac is the Godly Mage with amazing intellect and Leo is the... not as bright, super strong guy with swords, it is quite the odd friendship.
And I plan to have a bit of a nice moment to showcase their friendship during the boss battle with Issac. When he attacks Leo with his 1-hit Kill move, it'll do significantly less damage than it does to the others, implying that he's holding back against Leo.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329966309' post='5835136']
Well when you consider Issac is the Godly Mage with amazing intellect and Leo is the... not as bright, super strong guy with swords, it is quite the odd friendship.
And I plan to have a bit of a nice moment to showcase their friendship during the boss battle with Issac. When he attacks Leo with his 1-hit Kill move, it'll do significantly less damage than it does to the others, implying that he's holding back against Leo.
[/quote]
Aw, that's lovely~

It's funny because even though he holds back, he'd still 1-hit kill him. XD

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329967355' post='5835185']
Didn't I explain?
He grows to find her annoying, and realizes that his perception of people has severely changed since Magic High.
[/quote]
oh

I missed that

;~~~;

;~~~~~;

DOES THIS REFLECT HOW YOU VIEW ME NOW? ;~~;

Oh, and it seems that, due to the way the system works, without a lot of messing around, I can't actually do what I was planning with Warriors and Wizards.
Rather, it'll be more like this: Issac starts out superior to both Tommy and Leo in terms of damage, but near the end, evens out with them.
Of course, that's what high-level spells are for, though.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329968179' post='5835224']
Oh, and it seems that, due to the way the system works, without a lot of messing around, I can't actually do what I was planning with Warriors and Wizards.
Rather, it'll be more like this: Issac starts out superior to both Tommy and Leo in terms of damage, but near the end, evens out with them.
[/quote]
...shouldn't it be REVERSED tho? O-o
[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329968297' post='5835232']
The funny thing?
The world he lives in is actually a lot BETTER than our world, not worse, meaning his Cynicism is completely uncalled for.
[/quote]as opposed to YOUR cynicism XD

That's what he's saying, Fluttershy. The RPG maker won't let him do that.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329968297' post='5835232']
The funny thing?
The world he lives in is actually a lot BETTER than our world, not worse, meaning his Cynicism is completely uncalled for.
[/quote]
XD

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1329947877' post='5834302']
oops, yeah

In Brazil it's Sakura Cardcaptors ^^''

Bai bai Sleepy-chan~

And oh...

...HOW MANY ABSENCES DO YOU HAVE? O^O
[/quote]

It's my second.
but don't worry about me. I don't actually tend to skip them. I think I was sick the other time iirc.

Archived