Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329501168' post='5822682']
That's not for another few weeks.
After this week it's FS trying to learn to be more assertive (Expect tons of SB references from the fanbase)
[b]THEN it's Twi getting a warning from her Future Self, and that's the season finale.[/b]
[/quote]

And that's a two parter...

BUT ALREADY?!

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1329502384' post='5822721']
WHAT?!?! I can't wait till November![/quote]
*I actually can*

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329501168' post='5822682']
FS trying to learn to be more assertive[/quote]
IMAGES THAT FEATURE PLANKTON.
PLEASE.

Oh, and I found this on KYM just now:
[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/252/837/23d.jpg[/img]
Its actually quite humorous.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1329502729' post='5822724']
*I actually can*

IMAGES THAT FEATURE PLANKTON.
PLEASE.

Oh, and I found this on KYM just now:
[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/252/837/23d.jpg[/img]
Its actually quite humorous.
[/quote]
I don't the understand the what I actually do part. I realize its a picture of Rainbow dash doing heroine, which is terrible, yet i don't get the point.

Good morning guys =D

Topic 1:
I only posted that Twilight pic because I liked it. Even though I DID recognize the key thing of Kingdom Hearts, I don't like Kingdom Hearts myself.
I started playing one of the games I found who knows from where (it appeared at home...), but it seemed to be continuation from something else. I guess what I saw was supposed to be an "OMG EPIC" moment of the story or something, I did not understand it because I don't really know the characters. Also, all I did in that level was hit black things with my key in an "arcade fighting video game" fashion everytime I found an enemy, except without special attacks of any sort that I could find.... all while I walked from room to room. . . . . . frankly, it was boring to me .______.

I don't rememeber if I played it in my PSP, or in my DS... it was one of those two. I also don't remember where the game is now.
and why would they release a game for Nintendo without bothering to release the rest of the story? or why wouldn't the released game be the first of the series in that case?

Topic 2:
The next 4 weeks of FiM will be very interesting xD
They will definitely enlarch Season 3 at some point :3 It's still pretty damn popular as a show.

Sounds like a good day. And you should definitely play loads when the club is inactive.

In fact, maybe you could go and play it now. Fluttershy might not log on for a bit, and I can withhold my posting for a bit. Just a suggestion, of course. =3

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1329515791' post='5822974']
More or less.
[/quote]
Certainly it's more. :3

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1329505740' post='5822794']
Good morning guys =D

Topic 1:
I only posted that Twilight pic because I liked it. Even though I DID recognize the key thing of Kingdom Hearts, I don't like Kingdom Hearts myself.
I started playing one of the games I found who knows from where (it appeared at home...), but it seemed to be continuation from something else. I guess what I saw was supposed to be an "OMG EPIC" moment of the story or something, I did not understand it because I don't really know the characters. Also, all I did in that level was hit black things with my key in an "arcade fighting video game" fashion everytime I found an enemy, except without special attacks of any sort that I could find.... all while I walked from room to room. . . . . . frankly, it was boring to me .______.

I don't rememeber if I played it in my PSP, or in my DS... it was one of those two. I also don't remember where the game is now.
and why would they release a game for Nintendo without bothering to release the rest of the story? or why wouldn't the released game be the first of the series in that case?

Topic 2:
The next 4 weeks of FiM will be very interesting xD
They will definitely enlarch Season 3 at some point :3 It's still pretty damn popular as a show.
[/quote]
A very late good morning to you~

Despite it being evening for me :'D

Oh, and 368/2 days wasn't actually part of the MAIN storyline, just Roxas's side story

As for Chain of Memories....it's like what happened between KH1 and 2, iirc

And it's not really NECESSARY

Regardless, I liked Chain of Memories due to the fact you can have lots of people like Simba help you :'D

And hai gaiz, was released from work early

Cuz got work again TOMMOROW .___.

Say

You guys all have 3 day weekends?

Cuz, I'm free on Monday and Tuesday...

Archived