Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1329270342' post='5817407']
NO ONE EXCEPT WOLFY SAW MY BAD JOKES?

And Ren-kun, I made bad jokes, Issun said he might be able to convert one of his friends to bronyism, and people psoted Mother of God/Mother of Celestia images
[/quote]
Oooh, sounds like a fun time~

Tell me de bad jokes! owo

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1329270453' post='5817411']
They were all like "Hey, that's a nifty shirt. Where'd you get it?"
I was like "Got it from someplace down at a sort of big mall place."
They were like "Cool. What's on it?"
I was like "Pony."
They said "What now?"
I said "Pony, bro. Pony."
He was all like "Cool. I heard of those things. They seem pretty cool."
And I was all like "Totally bro."
And we were just like "Yeah."

But that's just an exaggeration.
[/quote]
Like a f***ing pro.

Yeah, I'll see if I can get him to watch the first few episodes, and a few choice ones, the next time he's over.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1329270591' post='5817419']
Oooh, sounds like a fun time~

Tell me de bad jokes! owo

Like a f***ing pro.
[/quote]
Well I said my friend Bryce might get a kick out of the part where Rarity kicks the Manticore in the face.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329270670' post='5817420']
Yeah, I'll see if I can get him to watch the first few episodes, and a few choice ones, the next time he's over.

Well I said my friend Bryce might get a kick out of the part where Rarity kicks the Manticore in the face.
[/quote]

*shot repeatedly*

BOOOO, YOU ALREADY SAID THAT ONE, GET OFF THE STAGE! *throws a tomato*

[/quote]
..............*brain kicks in*

OHHHHH..... well the joke...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi0hKmSJ3Sw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi0hKmSJ3Sw[/url]

[/quote]
and then I said bad jokes are my schtick

And that I would try to sea what I eel like doing now

I ain't gonna brag, but my friend since grade school is getting into ponies. His grades have gone up (except Geometry which remains a mysterious B-) and he hangs out with the right kind of people.

Here's some 5-second fanart I drew.
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/jhvdas.jpg[/img]

Renji I'll SAND you this picture, but don't be SHELLFISH and QUAHOG it.

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1329272607' post='5817482']
Of course they rawr

Yeah, there's a limit to water puns, but no limit to whatever else
[/quote]
[img]http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/68d5489e3754b85e3e2c62d928549c36/47509%20-%20computer%20denied%20hardware_abuse%20no%20punch%20twilight_sparkle.jpg[/img]

Well, my joke was terrible too~

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329272914' post='5817490']
[img]http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/68d5489e3754b85e3e2c62d928549c36/47509%20-%20computer%20denied%20hardware_abuse%20no%20punch%20twilight_sparkle.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I think Issun is unamused by our awesome jokes.

That's a real shame that uh..... I CAN'T THINK OF NUTHIN! D:

The hell did I just write?
[quote]So guys, I had the greatest birthday ever.
Yesterday, my girlfriend came and "stole" my valuable collection of rubies.
Then today, she came over and got me nothing. [i]Then[/i] has the nerve to give [i]everyone else[/i] a Batman or Superman cape she made(AND I WANTED ONE!!)
She said it was because of the rubies she got.
Later that day, I went to the cake store, and they gave me this awesome cupcake that was, for reasons unknown, covered in glass.
So on my way back, this crazy hippie teacher gave me a pimp-hat, and said I should start demanding more gifts.
So out of boredom/lulz, I started harassing other people for the sake of more gifts. I got a basketball from these guys, and when I want to "steal" some flowers, my mom came and told me to quit acting like a jackass, and give everything back.
The jackass that I am, I was only "pretending" that I would give things back, except I kept on stealing them.
By the time I made it back home, I had an entire shopping cart full of free swag.
My mom was furious that I kept on stealing stuff, I just told her I got hammered, and people started giving me stuff cuz' I kept punching people.
So the entire day I felt like a dinosaur, and kept throwing things and smashing windows n' junk, all because I was under the impression people wanted to give me more things, so I kept stealing stuff as I trashed places.
The cops were useless, because they gave me a hair cut that only made me look like Duke Nukem. Clearly it was because I have balls of steel.
Speaking of steel balls, I had fallen down a mountain(Which I later found out was some guy's roof), but landed on my big steel balls, and was ok. That, or it was the concussion I suffered from landing on the wrong end of the firefighters ladder.
My girlfriend kissed me, and said I was her hero, cuz' I had the nerve to go rampaging through town and literally killed everyone [i]EXCEPT[/i] her.

So yea, my birthday was pretty wild.[/quote]

Archived