Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='Demon Lord Ghirahim' timestamp='1329265748' post='5817232']
Gaiz. Best thing happened today. (Not related to Valentine's)

I was watching MLP:FiM during my study block (Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000), and I accidentally plugged the headphones into the mic jack. So the opening played loudly and caught everyone's attention. I explained to them why I watch it, and then convinced them to watch it. So for about 5 minutes, most of the class was huddled around my desk, watching the awesomeness that is My Little Pony. Then the teacher came over. Instead of getting in trouble for having a laptop out and using it to watch videos, the teacher let me hook up my laptop and play the video on the projector so everyone could watch without huddling around one small screen. Now my study hall is 100% brony/pegasis. Not 75%. Not 90%. [b]100% brony/pegasis.[/b]

And that's how Equestria was made.
[/quote]

You win at life sir.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching MLP:FiM during my study block (Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000), and I accidentally plugged the headphones into the mic jack. So the opening played loudly and caught everyone's attention. I explained to them why I watch it, and then convinced them to watch it. So for about 5 minutes, most of the class was huddled around my desk, watching the awesomeness that is My Little Pony. Then the teacher came over. Instead of getting in trouble for having a laptop out and using it to watch videos, the teacher let me hook up my laptop and play the video on the projector so everyone could watch without huddling around one small screen. Now my study hall is 100% brony/pegasis. Not 75%. Not 90%. [b]100% brony/pegasis.[/b]

[/quote]
Neat... sorta... Kinda...

[/quote]
[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1329265887' post='5817237']
You win at life sir.
[/quote]
...In total agreement with Light.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329266316' post='5817249']
Meh, I honestly don't care.
Yell at me if you will.
[/quote]you just jelly you haven't done it

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1329266405' post='5817255']
Truly, that's just amazing.

Oh, I gotta go for a bit to watch Raw, guys. See you guys in a little while~
[/quote]C ya later, Ren-kun

Oh yeah

My bedtime is now 11

Aaaand I got work at dad's clinic AGAIN tommorow

But it SEEMS I'll be leaving at like 12 or 1

So that's kewl

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1329266648' post='5817265']
you just jelly you haven't done it

C ya later, Ren-kun

Oh yeah

My bedtime is now 11

Aaaand I got work at dad's clinic AGAIN tommorow

But it SEEMS I'll be leaving at like 12 or 1

So that's kewl
[/quote]
I'm really not.
I honestly don't care about knowing any Bronies IRL, or converting anyone.

Anyway, Seeya Renji.

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1329267152' post='5817289']
Is that you? It seems you're a brony incognito.
[/quote]
No sir, that's IBringDaLulz, my personal favorite Brony cover artist.
Here's a link to his channel. He's a swell fella.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/iBringDaLULZ?ob=0"]http://www.youtube.com/user/iBringDaLULZ?ob=0[/url]

Me? I'm kind of a Rarity for pictures. I'll find one.
And if I can't find a [s]friendship problem[/s] decent picture, I'LL MAKE ONE!

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329267208' post='5817291']
Yeah, but if I was fun, you guys wouldn't make fun of me as much, and you guys love to do that, so you guys would have less fun if I was fun.

Besides, I think it'd be almost mean to try and convert someone, cuz then I'd have to force them to watch the show.
[/quote]

Well force is not the correct word. Basically introducing them and recommending them to watch it is fine.

I tried that once to my anti-brony friend, and he couldn't appeal to the theme song. He's into anime a lot like me, so yeah...

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329267208' post='5817291']
Yeah, but if I was fun, you guys wouldn't make fun of me as much, and you guys love to do that, so you guys would have less fun if I was fun.

Besides, I think it'd be almost mean to try and convert someone, cuz then I'd have to force them to watch the show.
[/quote]
not at all

I'm making deals with my friend, who thinks the show is okay, but just not for him

Like, he'll say to me "I BET YOU TWO MLP EPISODES YOU CAN'T GET THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE ABRIDGED OUT BY TONIGHT"

so far he's watched ep 1 and 2 of both seasons

what episode would you guys recommend showing someone, aside from those?

[quote name='Ŋęѵɇᶉɱøɽᶒ' timestamp='1329267320' post='5817295']
Well, you wouldn't really have to force them to watch the show. All you really have to do is kind of get them interested in the idea and then they'll watch the show on their own if they're curious enough.
[/quote]
There's a real nice vid somewhere

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329267644' post='5817307']
In any case, none of my friends would be interested in it, trust me.
Even if it weren't My Little Pony, they're not fans of the genre it is.
[/quote]
What genre IS MLP?

Comedy/Slice-of-life?

Archived