Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1328974985' post='5810437']
I've got an epic face that appeared in the episode, too (Scootaloo's):
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/atrz9y.png[/img]

EDIT:
I just noticed that we are already higher in posts than Ultra Hotel. O_o

oh and I'm now the top 16th poster of this club

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-J3V6jYj-0s/TPeKDzz9ByI/AAAAAAAAABM/ly770p_bYLo/s1600/AshKetchum.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
For some reason the Ash had me dying.

Congrats tho :'o

You actually post a lot more in this club then when I first joined xD Why is that?

BTW, epicface is epic

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1328975361' post='5810441']
OMG Big Macintosh said more than eeyup or nnnope! Its revolutionary!
[/quote]
His eyuups and nopes were so perfect this episode <3

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328975712' post='5810452']
I think she had this thing where she wasn't going to be in the club section for a while... or something.
Anyway, good work, AJ. You're rising through the ranks!
[/quote]
[s]At least this time you didn't say her accomplishment was feeble or something[/s]

Oh

Well that makes sense, I guess :"o

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328975546' post='5810445']
For some reason the Ash had me dying.

Congrats tho :'o

You actually post a lot more in this club then when I first joined xD Why is that?

BTW, epicface is epic

His eyuups and nopes were so perfect this episode <3
[/quote]

I've been a member of this club ever since it was created. If you joined the club at some point on 2011, my post count in this club was 0 because I did not comment anywhere at the Clubs and Organizations section.
Last March, I was in a club where I had belonged since 2008, and it became very inactive and full of drama during it's dying point, so I just told myself that I wouldn't comment in this section at all for the rest of the year.

Hope that answers the question~

EDIT:

It seems subtile at first, but the episode is actually saturated with funny stuff xD

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/zyhevl.png[/img]

Just watched the episode. F*****g awesomesauce. Here are the notes I took:

-Only Twlight appears. Pretty must the least number of Name 6 appearances in any MLP episode.
-The Love Poison forces Big Mac to say more words than usual...
-My appreciation for the CMC rose 20% higher.
-If you pay attention at the song:
-DEATH IS CANNON
-Epic trollface pony in background in jam.
-The story of the 2 lovers mentioned a Dragon. This may theory Discord's reign during that period. However because of the illegimate timelines between the founding of Equestria, it may have been either:
-Two separate monarchies
-Celestia did not step up to be princess yet at this time.
-So to further theorize, the lovers met their demise, and Celestia took throne after gaining immortality by achieving the elements along with her sister and defeats Discord.

BTW My theory for off screen appearances for CherileexBigMac and the Mane 6: SEX

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1328976010' post='5810460']
I've been a member of this club ever since it was created. If you joined the club at some point on 2011, my post count in this club was 0 because I did not comment anywhere at the Clubs and Organizations section.
Last March, I was in a club where I had belonged since 2008, and it became very inactive and full of drama during it's dying point, so I just told myself that I wouldn't comment in this section at all for the rest of the year.

Hope that answers the question~

EDIT:

It seems subtile at first, but the episode is actually saturated with funny stuff xD

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/zyhevl.png[/img]
[/quote]
Ooooh

That makes sense, actually

Tho if anything, I'm glad you decided to post again, or we never woulda met :'D (considering I don't go on the TV section much at all XD)

Oh, and I saw that pic, but a split second earlier, when Cherilee was about to burst through the door.

The caption: "Screw doors"

Cripes, I missed lots of posts (was teaching my sis portuguese, then forgot to check back)

Okay

Um

@Ren-kun - DDDDD:

I hope you're okay ;~;

@Light - umm...that actually makes sense

I DO like CMC a lot more now, too

I don't THINK there coulda been a king or queen before prince celestia, because they were there since the beginning of time, right?

Archived