• Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1328924215' post='5809594']
The pic of the 3 breaking the 4th Wall. It should be Pinkie Pie's job. :/
[/quote]
oh

yeah

They were actually starting at Dashie

But I decided they were all looking at the "You are now watching The Hub in HD" thing

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328924226' post='5809596']
Issun, we won't pressure you anymore. >:
[/quote]
YOU won't

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1328924599' post='5809614']
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/040/b/7/my_best_pet_02_by_niban_destikim-d4p6ovz.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Rainbow Dash + Flying Squirrel ftw

Anyway, gonna go watch a movie :'o

c you guys later x3

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328924725' post='5809619']
You forget, Renji.
FS takes amusement in my annoyance.
Which is understandable. Because I'm just such an easy target.

Seeya FS.
[/quote]
Issun, don't talk so negatively. Fluttershy just likes to joke a lot.

See you soon, Fluttershy~

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328924661' post='5809617']
Rainbow Dash + Flying Squirrel ftw

Anyway, gonna go watch a movie :'o

c you guys later x3
[/quote]

k.
Hope you enjoy the movie~
while you are at it, I'll get more random pics:
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/035/4/9/role_model_by_veggie55-d4omcpy.png[/img]

Meet the Scout-aloo (should be Rainbow Scout, but not as catchy)
[intro theme]
[b]Scootaloo:[/b] Um...I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talking to?
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[[i]Cut to a scene of a RED Big Macintosh, sitting near the third [url="http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Control%20Point"]Control Point[/url] in [url="http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Granary"]Granary[/url] about to take a bite of a Zapapple, when he is poked in the head by the Scootaloo's scooter.[/i]][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Scootaloo[/b]: "Yo, what's up?"[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[Cuts back to Scootaloo][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Scootaloo[/b]: Do you have ANY idea, any idea who you're talking to?[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[Cuts to Scootaloo screaming at Big Mac while avoiding damage.][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Scootaloo[/b]: Basically, kind of a big deal.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[Scootaloo strangling Big Macintosh with the scooter's deck][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Scootaloo[/b]: [staring at wing] Oh man, that's beautiful.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[More fighting between Big Macintosh and Scootaloo][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Scootaloo[/b]: Ya listenin'? Okay. Grass grows, Flutter's shy, Celestia makes the sun shine, and brother...I hurt ponies![/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[Whacks Big Macintosh in the abdomen with scoooter; "BOINK!"][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Scootaloo[/b]: I'm a force-a-nature![/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[Whacks Big Macintosh again: "BONK!"][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Scootaloo[/b]: If you were from, where I was from, you'd be f*ckin' dead![/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[Flying bonk attack][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Scootaloo[/b]: WOOOOO![/size][/font][/color]

I have returned. :3

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328926179' post='5809655']
Seeya in a bit Renji.
In other news, I just downloaded the Mine Little Pony mod for Minecraft.
I'll probably be making my own skin for it soon, but out of the random ones... I got Lyra. At least this time.
But yay~
[/quote]
I saw a few Yogscast vids with Mine Lttle Pony, and it looks AMAZING. What skin do you plan on making?

[quote name='+Whambulance' timestamp='1328926855' post='5809668']
Meet the Scout-aloo (should be Rainbow Scout, but not as catchy)
[intro theme]
[b]Scootaloo:[/b] Um...I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talking to?

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][[i]Cut to a scene of a RED Big Macintosh, sitting near the third [url="http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Control%20Point"]Control Point[/url] in [url="http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Granary"]Granary[/url] about to take a bite of a Zapapple, when he is poked in the head by the Scootaloo's scooter.[/i]][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][b]Scootaloo[/b]: "Yo, what's up?"[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][Cuts back to Scootaloo][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][b]Scootaloo[/b]: Do you have ANY idea, any idea who you're talking to?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][Cuts to Scootaloo screaming at Big Mac while avoiding damage.][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][b]Scootaloo[/b]: Basically, kind of a big deal.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][Scootaloo strangling Big Macintosh with the scooter's deck][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][b]Scootaloo[/b]: [staring at wing] Oh man, that's beautiful.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][More fighting between Big Macintosh and Scootaloo][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][b]Scootaloo[/b]: Ya listenin'? Okay. Grass grows, Flutter's shy, Celestia makes the sun shine, and brother...I hurt ponies![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][Whacks Big Macintosh in the abdomen with scoooter; "BOINK!"][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][b]Scootaloo[/b]: I'm a force-a-nature![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][Whacks Big Macintosh again: "BONK!"][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][b]Scootaloo[/b]: If you were from, where I was from, you'd be f*ckin' dead![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][Flying bonk attack][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][b]Scootaloo[/b]: WOOOOO![/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
That was excellent. :3

But I still think Dashie would suit Scout better.

Well, I'm either gonna do this Ponified version of myself I made, or Wonder Brush.
In either case it'll be a Unicorn, so that'll be neat.

See, for those who don't know, this mod pays a lot of attention to detail.
For one, Unicorns don't hold things, they levitate them infront of themselves.
And Pegasi beat their wings.
Oh, and the armor is modified to fit on the pony models, which means boots go on all 4 hooves, leggings go on all four legs, the Chestplate fits correctly, and has slits for wings, and the helmet fits as it naturally would.
Plus, I made a really colorful Painterly Texture pack to go along with it, so now everything is super colorful and bright.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328932484' post='5809829']
Which is HILARIOUS, because they've been up for, what, NINE more months than us?
[/quote]
They ain't got NOTHIN' on us ponies~

I have a feeling we may even someday be in the same post count league as the Power Force. :3

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328932545' post='5809832']
Or maybe some time today

Also, I am back

And Issun posted a lot, so he kinda closed a bit of the gap I had widened between me and thew 300 point difference that separates me and him

When I left it was 265
[/quote]
Hola, Fluttershy~

Archived