Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328913398' post='5809130']
Issun, if we were manipulating you, you would know as you are a intelegent person [b]who looks past there emotions[/b]. You would be very hard to manipulate. Just know that we care and we will be there for you.
[/quote]
You know I don't look past my emotions.

Anyway, maybe manipulate wasn't the right word, but still.

[quote name='Ieyasu Tokugawa' timestamp='1328920526' post='5809398']
Wulfy, why must you always return when I gotta leave?
[/quote]

[spoiler=I honestly don't know][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/228/5/b/rainbow_dash_shrug_comic_book_by_icebreak23-d46t8sq.png[/img][/spoiler]

Why do you always leave when I come on?

MEET BIG MACINTOSH!

[[i]"Meet Big Macintosh" text appears[/i]]

[[i]Macintosh walks up to the camera and places Minigun on a cardboard box and sits down in a chair[/i]]

[b]Big Mac[/b]: "I am Big Macintosh… and [b][i]this[/i][/b] [[i]grabs Applegun[/i]] is my weapon. [[i]lays both hands covetously on Applegun[/i]] It weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred bit, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. [[i]looks intently at viewer[/i]] It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon...for [i]twelve seconds[/i]."

[b]Big Mac[/b]: [[i]Laughs[/i]]

[b]Big Mac[/b]: [[i]Checks the barrel of his Applegun[/i]] "Oh my God, who touched Granny? Alright...[b][i]Who touched my gun!?[/i][/b]"

[b]Big Mac[/b]: "Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe, [[i]sniff[/i]] maybe. I've yet to meet one that can outsmart apples."

[b]Big Mac[/b]: [[i]Holds up cartridge to the camera as you hear the sound of the Minigun revving up[/i]]

[[i]Heavy devastates the enemies with his Applegun on Dustbowl Stage 1 Cap 1[/i]]

[color=#3f56ad][color=#000000][[i]My Little Fortress: Teamwork is Magic theme[/i][/color][color=#000000][i] plays[/i]][/color][/color]

[b]Big Mac[/b]: "Waaaaahhhhh! Uwaaaaaaah! [b][i]Ahahahahaha![/i][/b] Cry some more!"

[[i]Pause[/i]]

[b]Big Mac[/b]: "Heheh, Eeyup."
[[i]My Little Fortress: Teamwork is Magic ending flourish music plays[/i]]

What Meet the Team should I do next?

Archived