Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[s]The Celtic Warrior, the 2012 Royal Rumble Winner, the Great White SHEAMUS![/s]

He's just a great fella in the WWE. =3

Oh and, Issun. Quick RP question: I'm posting in the IC again, and I want to know if I should come up with a nickname for Blazer to call Wonder Brush. Like, Wonder, Brushie, or just keep it Wonder Brush.

Hellow every[s]one[/s]pony :D
I finally finished the Berry Back puzzle I talked about yesterday (though I doubt anyone would remeber with such an active club... I know I wouldn't)
It was a horrible challenge since about 55% of the pieces are pure white. I thought about just stopping as soon as I finished with the ponies, but as I did I said, why not?

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2dqriid.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328751636' post='5805344']
So I need to be the new Flutter...
[/quote]
Nope. You're still Tommy. :3

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1328751668' post='5805345']
I finally finished the Berry Back puzzle I talked about yesterday (though I doubt anyone would remeber with such an active club... I know I wouldn't)
It was a horrible challenge since about 55% of the pieces are pure white. I thought about just stopping as soon as I finished with the ponies, but as I did I said, why not?

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2dqriid.png[/img]
[/quote]
Oooh, how many pieces was it?

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328751996' post='5805351']
Nope. You're still Tommy. :3

Oooh, how many pieces was it?
[/quote]

400 pieces (20x20). I started it last night, but have been doing it in within breaks.
It's a bit awkward when that pony puzzle image covers the full screen and you are in the middle of walking college-level students xD
but it was fun at the same time :3

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328752149' post='5805354']
I remembered, AJ, and good on ya for finishing it.
[/quote]

woah, we really need either Fluttershy or the active version of Pinkie Pie... I only missed 2 posts? =P

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328752418' post='5805361']
How about the temp replacement Flutter?
[/quote]
No, dear Tommy. Fluttershy can't just be replaced, and it's mean to think otherwise.

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1328752579' post='5805366']
400 pieces (20x20). I started it last night, but have been doing it in within breaks.
It's a bit awkward when that pony puzzle image covers the full screen and you are in the middle of walking college-level students xD
but it was fun at the same time :3

woah, we really need either Fluttershy or the active version of Pinkie Pie... I only missed 2 posts? =P
[/quote]
I'll bet it was. Except for as you said, the white pieces.

When was Pinkie super active? It must've been before I joined, cuz I never remember him uber posting.

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1328751668' post='5805345']

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2dqriid.png[/img]
[/quote]
Oh look, it's the plo- *shot*

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328752847' post='5805374']
No, dear Tommy. Fluttershy can't just be replaced, and it's mean to think otherwise.

I'll bet it was. Except for as you said, the white pieces.

When was Pinkie super active? It must've been before I joined, cuz I never remember him uber posting.
[/quote]

When the club was new. That's why he had more posts in this club than most other members combined and only recently was he surpassed by Issun. xD

Archived