Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328661164' post='5803269']
I don't recall you telling us either, but nevertheless, Hola, Fluttershy~

I hope your cheery attitude cheers me up a bit, as I've had a really rough day. >:
[/quote]
Rough day?

Would you care to talk about it?

And I'm back~

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328661791' post='5803285']
Seeya both later, I guess.
Hope you cheer up, Renji.
[/quote]
Meh, I'm fine now. Gonna grab me a drink and finish some of this homework as I chat with you guys. :3

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328662389' post='5803294']
Rough day?

Would you care to talk about it?

And I'm back~
[/quote]
Welcome back. =3

Nah, just a mostly sucky day at school and worrying about my mom at the hospital a bit. She's fine just so ya know.

Sorry if I sometimes bum you guys out. I want you or Issun to buck me next time I act all sad, kay~? :3

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328663950' post='5803349']
Meh, I'm fine now. Gonna grab me a drink and finish some of this homework as I chat with you guys. :3

Welcome back. =3

Nah, just a mostly sucky day at school and worrying about my mom at the hospital a bit. She's fine just so ya know.

Sorry if I sometimes bum you guys out. I want you or Issun to buck me next time I act all sad, kay~? :3
[/quote]
I dun mind that you let out your sadness to me, Renji-kun

it's what friends are for, after all :'o

@Rapid - Hai Rapid :'D

And not in the mood to be on much? O.o

why?

[/quote]

I understand, my mom has had knee surgery and a Herniated disc in her back within a couple years so I know how ya feel.

Welcome back. =3

[/quote]
Well that's good.
And I'm probably gonna sound like a hypocrite, because I don't like to share my problems for those exact same reasons, but I really don't mind either.

I know. But I get sad over stupid stuff a lot. I can be a bi-polar pony sometimes. >.>

Anywho, I'm feeling pretty good right now. =3

Holy Celestia, haven't seen you in a while, Rapid. :3

[quote name='Fader' timestamp='1328664554' post='5803376']
I understand, my mom has had knee surgery and a Herniated disc in her back within a couple years so I know how ya feel.
[/quote]
Yeah, I've been upset over it recently. I went to see her, and she is expect to get out in about 2-3 days, so that made me feel relieved.

I am back. So, I was at rapids house, and it said the club was 10 pages ahead of my last post. Now I am on and its only been, like, 2.
[img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png[/img]

EDIT: on topic, I've had enough of close people death. My father, my grandfather....How the hell do I still put on a smile everyday?

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328664910' post='5803395']
Well that's good.
And I'm probably gonna sound like a hypocrite, because I don't like to share my problems for those exact same reasons, but I really don't mind either.
[/quote]
And I wish you would

But I wouldn't pester you.

Glad you're feelin good tho, Renji-kun

[quote name='Fader' timestamp='1328665326' post='5803412']
Good for her and for you :D
[/quote]
Thanks, man. ^^

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1328665371' post='5803415']
EDIT: on topic, I've had enough of close people death. My father, my grandfather....How the hell do I still put on a smile everyday?
[/quote]
Always try to stay positive, Wulfy. Always hope for a better tomorrow, and stay strong.

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328665420' post='5803419']
And I wish you would

But I wouldn't pester you.

Glad you're feelin good tho, Renji-kun
[/quote]
Thanks, Fluttershy~

I am glad that I used my 4,000th post on ponies. I refer to my last post of course. =3

I am back. So, I was at rapids house, and it said the club was 10 pages ahead of my last post. Now I am on and its only been, like, 2.
[img]http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png[/img]

[/quote]
...umm..idk?

DD:

And now I still gotta surpass Pinkie... :3

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328665700' post='5803430']
Always try to stay positive, Wulfy. Always hope for a better tomorrow, and stay strong.
[/quote]

I do, put I have no idea how or why

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328665801' post='5803437']
And now I still gotta surpass Pinkie... :3
[/quote]

Good luck with that

[/quote]
I am willing to do this again, as it is still a funny a** pic.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328666185' post='5803454']
[img]http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-birthday-party-scenarios.jpg[/img]

Found this for you Issun.

Love,
Dragon
[/quote]
I went to the Moon with Rainbow Dash.
No arguments there.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328666185' post='5803454']
[img]http://chzbronies.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-birthday-party-scenarios.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Went to the moon with Big Macintosh,
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/117y72x.jpg[/IMG]

Archived