Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1328650030' post='5802998']
Season 2: Return of the elements of harmony.
Since Rainbow Dash left, Twilight gave the element of loyalty to Spike and said "You are the new Rainbow Dash"
[/quote]
You image is kind of true... the Bronies did start to drift into these werid sub groups, and the whole Love and Tolerance rule was almost thrown out of the window.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328653567' post='5803071']
You image is kind of true... the Bronies did start to drift into these werid sub groups, and the whole Love and Tolerance rule was almost thrown out of the window.
[/quote]
So true.
All things considered, and the whole fact that they keep a really keen eye on the fanbase, I wouldn't entirely doubt the possibility of it.

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1328653809' post='5803074']
Well, club is starting to get moving.

I do not get the issue with Derpy. Is it because of her voice actor or her appearances or something?
[/quote]
It was her name, for one.
Lots of people were offended by her name.
Don't even ask how that's supposed to work.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328653869' post='5803077']
It was her name, for one.
Lots of people were offended by her name.
Don't even ask how that's supposed to work.
[/quote]
Yeah I don't belive that one bit. Think about it the ENTIRE fan base called her Derpy, and no one objected. Now that its offical theres a problem? Why do some people have to slap the hand that gives? Especialy when it gives something so great as that. How much you want to bet the MLP team begged to let them do this for us. Hasbros legal department probably saw this coming, and gave in to prove a point. Now we get no more gifts.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328654072' post='5803080']
Yeah I don't belive that one bit. Think about it the ENTIRE fan base called her Derpy, and no one objected. Now that its offical theres a problem? Why do some people have to slap the hand that gives? Especialy when it gives something so great as that. How much you want to bet the MLP team begged to let them do this for us. Hasbros legal department probably saw this coming, and gave in to prove a point. Now we get no more gifts.
[/quote]
Like I said, don't ask me how that's supposed to work.

And Good Evening Renji~

Hmmmmm I had forgotten about the Derpy hate-mail. Then again, I never heard much of it to begin with.... I just heard it somewhere one day.
I thought the hate mail was about her voice for some reason . . . . .
Even though I personally disliked Derpy's given voice, it's not something one would hate on anyways. Not that big of a problem.
Now if we talk about the name. The fanbase had "Derpy Hooves" almost since the first season's first episode aired. It really sucks that they hate on such an awesome name. I wish the name had occured to me xD
As said above, it's the opposite of a problem... there are lots of shows that never implement ideas from the fans. Derpy is an honor.

I saw some Berry Punch scenes during missing Applejack's episode.... I guess if that pony got a little more screentime, the show would be cancelled if they moan so much about something as small as Derpy O_o"

Oh well....
Speaking of something else, Evening? It's barely 2:45 pm here. Though it looks dark because it's about to rain.
I'm still at school. Just got out of my last class for the day.

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1328654754' post='5803092']
Hmmmmm I had forgotten about the Derpy hate-mail. Then again, I never heard much of it to begin with.... I just heard it somewhere one day.
Even though I personally disliked Derpy's given voice, it's not something one would hate on anyways. Not that big of a problem.
Now if we talk about the name. The fanbase had "Derpy Hooves" almost since the first season's first episode aired. It really sucks that they hate on such an awesome name. I wish the name had occured to me xD
As said above, it's the opposite of a problem... there are lots of shows that never implement ideas from the fans. Derpy is an honor.

I saw some Berry Punch scenes during missing Applejack's episode.... I guess if that pony got a little more screentime, the show would be cancelled if they moan so much about something as small as Derpy O_o"

Oh well....
Speaking of something else, Evening? It's barely 2:45 pm here. Though it looks dark because it's about to rain.
[/quote]
Who is Berry Punch anyway?

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1328654754' post='5803092']

Oh well....
[/quote]
The people who make MLP are awesome, considering they listened to us humble bronies and pegasisters~

And I think you live in another time zone. In fact, I can tell that you go by Pacific time. Do you live in California or near there? :3

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328654927' post='5803101']
Who is Berry Punch anyway?
[/quote]

The pony in my avatar actually appears in the show.
She is known by fans for drinking a lot. Half of the artwork I've seen of her depicts her drunk.

Did you miss all the images I posted last time? =0 If so, I can show them again, pm them, or something if you want to.

Archived