Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328397516' post='5799546']
Alright... I forgive you Renji...
I'm sorry for reacting how I did in the first place.
[/quote]
That's quite alright. I know you mean well.

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328397802' post='5799553']
If he doesn't come back Ima go convince him on Skype >:T
[/quote]
He's still online, care to help me out?

I'm so sorry guys T.T I promise not to do it again!

I need to explain to you guys about some things about me... so that you understand my thought process a bit better.

I have a mental Disease call Aspergers. It dosen't allow me to think straight all the time and although I am considered to be just barely having it, I still show signs. People call me the kid who cured himself. But in actuality I am far from being 'cured'

I have a IEP in school, which in a nutshell means that when I need help they give me a booster, and sometimes gives me adapted tests. Sometimes I do things before thinking, and thinking dosent help all the time. What really sucks is that I get bullied all the time because I look just like a normal person but my mind and actions are just a huge puzzle piece.

Now to explain what I was going to do.

Have you ever wondered why I have been around for almost five years and only had a post count of 1,452? Well its because I have done stupid stuff like this before, and each time I did I would erase myself and become a ghost of YCM. I have had many friends before who people consider to be great members. Me and Flame Dragon were once buddies before I screwed up and ruined it. So I deleted every trace of me that I could and left for months. Then I would test if people would still remember me, commonly through the status system when they implmented it. Saying "I'm back everybody!" Yet everyone would say "Who are you?"

I have done this three times. I was going to do it again, yet you guys have gotten really close to me. I realise that I cannot abandon you guys like I abandoned the others.

I just want to know that I what I did is forgiven...

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1328397853' post='5799555']
If you do, tell him that I have something I need to tell him.
[/quote]
he's watching our topic tho, so it's weird he's not responding.. :T

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328397881' post='5799557']
He's still online, care to help me out?
[/quote]
What do you mean? O.o

EDIT:

I swear, if you had abandoned us... ;~;

You were already forgiven, Tomiix. And I understand you pretty well. I'm an aspy kid too, actually. I was diagnosed last summer. It was a rather mild case of it, but... all the negative effects are still there, unfortunately.
Hence my innate social awkwardness.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328398107' post='5799563']

I need to explain to you guys about some things about me... so that you understand my thought process a bit better.

I have a mental Disease call Aspergers. It dosen't allow me to think straight all the time and although I am considered to be just barely having it, I still show signs. People call me the kid who cured himself. But in actuality I am far from being 'cured'

I have a IEP in school, which in a nutshell means that when I need help they give me a booster, and sometimes gives me adapted tests. Sometimes I do things before thinking, and thinking dosent help all the time. What really sucks is that I get bullied all the time because I look just like a normal person but my mind and actions are just a huge puzzle piece.

Have you ever wondered why I have been around for almost five years and only had a post count of 1,452? Well its because I have done stupid stuff like this before, and each time I did I would erase myself and become a ghost of YCM. I have had many friends before who people consider to be great members. Me and Flame Dragon were once buddies before I screwed up and ruined it. So I deleted every trace of me that I could and left for months. Then I would test if people would still remember me, commonly through the status system when they implmented it. Saying "I'm back everybody!" Yet everyone would say "Who are you?"

I have done this three times. I was going to do it again, yet you guys have gotten really close to me. I realise that I cannot abandon you guys like I abandoned the others.

[/quote]

Tomiix. You are always forgiven. I just completely forgot a motivational speech I wanted to say. Oh well, I'm very forgetful. I forget loads of stuff, and its a big problem for me.

EDIT: Sh!t, Now my head hurts from trying to think, Im panicking again...no lie, I panic when I forget stuff then try and remember it...[size=1]help me[/size]

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328398107' post='5799563']

[/quote]
We aren't mean Tommy. We still love you. Even if you do act badly at times.

NOW GET THE HELL OVER HERE SO WE CAN GROUP HUG~

Shall I post the "Collective Internet Hug" picture again?

And yeah, we all have problems of some form or another, so if we were to stop lovin ya just because you have a problem of your own, that would make us pretty silly

EDIT:

I don't see why DON'T deserve a hug .-.

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328398463' post='5799577']
Shall I post the "Collective Internet Hug" picture again?

And yeah, we all have problems of some form or another, so if we were to stop lovin ya just because you have a problem of your own, that would make us pretty silly

EDIT:

I don't see why DON'T deserve a hug .-.
[/quote]
I thought you guys would reject me once you herd I was dumb in the head... most kids do that to me...

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328398588' post='5799583']
I thought you guys would reject me once you herd I was dumb in the head... most kids do that to me...
[/quote]
If by dumb in the head you mean having Aspergers, then that's just ridiculous, I have it too, and besides, it doesn't make you a different person.
If by dumb in the head you mean unintelligent, I have lots of unintelligent friends.

I suspect the former.

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1328398673' post='5799589']
News flash: No one cares on the internet. =3
[/quote]
That's why the internet rules~

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1328398721' post='5799590']
I would never do that, tomiix. .....but, I thnk i'll stop posting a little, I'm freaking out
[/quote]
Nu, Wulfy! D:

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1328398673' post='5799589']
News flash: No one cares on the internet. =3
[/quote]
I wouldn't care either way ;o
[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1328398721' post='5799590']
I would never do that, tomiix. .....but, I thnk i'll stop posting a little, I'm freaking out
[/quote]
Freaking out?

But we just calmed down O.o
[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328398659' post='5799586']
*joins in on group tackle*

=3
[/quote]
Dats the spirit >:3

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328398736' post='5799591']
If by dumb in the head you mean having Aspergers, then that's just ridiculous, I have it too, and besides, it doesn't make you a different person.
If by dumb in the head you mean unintelligent, I have lots of unintelligent friends.

I suspect the former.
[/quote]
Oh, you too?
But you're right. Getting diagnosed with anything doesn't change who you are. It's always there, you just didn't know it yet.

Archived