Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328386224' post='5799103']
Decent enough.
Not much you can do with a first post, eh?

And I've just realized something... with a lot of the stuff I've had in mind... I've essentially doomed Wonder Brush to being as much of a Butt Monkey as I am! And it wasn't even intentional!
[/quote]
LOLOL

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328386122' post='5799101']
Welp, just made mah first post in the IC~

I'm not a great RPer, but I'd like to know if my first post is of decent quality, Issun. :3
[/quote]
It was good ^^

I actually think my post was great, in that I showed a lot about my characters without telling people about them X3

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328385015' post='5799063']
xDD

And yeah, Bleach was awesome cuz Soul Society <3

Tho if my predictions are right, Bleach will be superdupermegamaazing if (hopefully when) Ichigo helps Aizen escape from his prison)

...actually

I kind of agree

Tho for me it was One Piece >>>> Bleach > Naruto

only because Naruto was reeeally boring, while the Fullbring arc was actually pretty good

One Piece has been great throughout, except Skypeia, which was somewhat boring

Naruto was amazing in the beginning, then hit a slump in the war, but it's picking up again, fast

Bleach...I feel it's all a build-up to reveal later on that Soul Society are the bad guys, and Aizen was good all along

I swear, everything points to it

And if it so happens to come true, Bleach will become my favorite of the big 3

The part is already the best out of them all
[/quote]

The Fullbring arc..
-they didn't really reveal many of their still hidden secrets.
-The enemies kind of revived a couple times, but then they lost pretty easily.
-The Vaisard (not sure how it's written) somehow are friends with Shinigami again, just because they fought a common enemy one once, and gladly accepted to be captains again...
-Chad, Orihime, Rukia, and Uriu seemed like they were gonna shine a bit more, but Ichigo finished the job and evolved his powers once again.
-I wanted hell arc to be the next big thing, not just one of those movies :< they exited me for nothing with that chapter 0
-Stuff on Squad 0 and the Spirit king is still too foggy for me to really care for it.

and before that, Aizen seemed to be the ultimate enemy, but the fight wasn't very climatic. We had these:
-Most non-captains had a hidden Bankai
-Half the captains are "more powerful than a regular captain"
-The Vasto Lords are supposed to be rival a captain's strength, yet, they were evolved into arrancar and still lost. Ulquiorra is the saving grace of Espadas.
-Urahara never showed his Bankai and probably pretended to lay unconscious on the floor or something after fighting Aizen.
-Somehow Jin's brilliant plan was to attempt the attack on his own against overpowered Aizen. It's probably just me but he could have made some sort of alliance with the rest of Soul Society. Sharing info would have made the captains survive a bit more in that war. All in all, there would have been more possibilities.

-Bleach is the most meh of the 3..... but I still keep reading it >.>"

Naruto:
It's good so far. Except when the war started and a bunch of ninjas I had never heard about started appearing, and known characters of the show always saying "Oh no! it's him!" who?.... "he is a legend at x place from x time..." then a quick presentation.... and I hate Sakura, but I hate more the hundreds of random filler episodes Naruto has in the anime. Actually, this is the show that made start disliking anime over manga. I watched like 400 fillers... and it wasn't even Shippuden yet O_o ...

One Piece:
Yeah I'll agree with you in Sky Piea... Though Ace's arch made up for it. Especially by not having the classic "I saved the day and everything turned out ok" ending after spending more than 100 chapters on it.... and now they're at New World.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328386977' post='5799131']
Sure, let's go with that term, Renji.
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVAXJm_kjno[/media]

=3

[quote name='+Whambulance' timestamp='1328387125' post='5799136']
Ass Ape
Hindquarter Howler
Cheeky Chimp
[/quote]
VERY GOOD, SIR~!

[quote name='~Applejack~' timestamp='1328386587' post='5799118']
The Fullbring arc..
-they didn't really reveal many of their still hidden secrets. [b]What[/b] [b]hidden secrets? O.o They revealed Ginjo was an ex-subsitute shinigami, and if I'm correct, they'll appear more in the future regardless, so they don't need to reveal whatever secrets now[/b]
-The enemies kind of revived a couple times, but then they lost pretty easily. [b]Well, the Fullbring arc wasn't an important arc in terms of fighting. I mean, these guys are just humans, how can they hope to fight professional soldiers, and captains at that?[/b]
-The Vaisard (not sure how it's written) somehow are friends with Shinigami again, just because they fought a common enemy one once, and gladly accepted to be captains again... [b]Well 2 years passed. I'm sure they got their stuff straightened out. Since the Vizards never left on purpose, they would gladly accept their positions again, and I'm sure Soul Society would want more help in their plan, if I am correct and they are the bad guys[/b]
-Chad, Orihime, Rukia, and Uriu seemed like they were gonna shine a bit more, but Ichigo finished the job and evolved his powers once again. [b]Admittedly so, but the arc was basically all about Ichigo restoring his powers and learning Soul Society isn't so innocent[/b]
-I wanted hell arc to be the next big thing, not just one of those movies :< they exited me for nothing with that chapter 0[b] not[/b] [b]really something against Bleach, tho I also never read the Hell arc so I can't say much on it[/b]
-Stuff on Squad 0 and the Spirit king is still too foggy for me to really care for it. [b] We're hoping it'll be clarified a lot during the next arc, the Isshin arc[/b]

and before that, Aizen seemed to be the ultimate enemy, but the fight wasn't very climatic. We had these: [b]If Aizen was the good guy all along, then he threw the fight, so obviously it would be anti-climactic. I say he threw the fight because he only started freaking out after Urahara showed up.[/b]
-Most non-captains had a hidden Bankai [b]...really? O.o that's a lotta people under "most" XD[/b]
-Half the captains are "more powerful than a regular captain" [b]I'm guessing "regular captain" applies as the kind of minimum power you need to BE a captain in the first place[/b]
-The Vasto Lords are supposed to be rival a captain's strength, yet, they were evolved into arrancar and still lost. Ulquiorra is the saving grace of Espadas. [b]Ulqui is ftw, and likely the strongest Espada (though Starrk is the strongest Vasto Lorde) your above statement signifies most captains are stronger than average captains, so them being able to beat vasto lordes would be no surprise. Though admittedly they only lost because in Bleach all good guys live, all bad guys die[/b]
-Urahara never showed his Bankai and probably pretended to lay unconscious on the floor or something after fighting Aizen. [b]Urahara fought Aizen? O.o Thought he just sealed him after Ichigo used FInal Getsuga. Though Urahara never showing his Bankai is ANOTHER possible reason for him to be the actual MAIN villain of the entire thing (though my friend was originally the one who thought this) he wouldn't show his enemies (Ichigo and Aizen) his bankai[/b]
-Somehow Jin's brilliant plan was to attempt the attack on his own against overpowered Aizen. It's probably just me but he could have made some sort of alliance with the rest of Soul Society. Sharing info would have made the captains survive a bit more in that war. All in all, there would have been more possibilities. [b]All the captains survived, really, but I don't think Gin could have been a double agent without Aizen finding out. Aizen is too...smart, he'd eventually have found out and killed Gin.[/b]

-Bleach is the most meh of the 3..... but I still keep reading it >.>"

Naruto:
It's good so far. Except when the war started and a bunch of ninjas I had never heard about started appearing, and known characters of the show always saying "Oh no! it's him!" who?.... "he is a legend at x place from x time..." then a quick presentation.... and I hate Sakura, but I hate more the hundreds of random filler episodes Naruto has in the anime. Actually, this is the show that made start disliking anime over manga. I watched like 400 fillers... and it wasn't even Shippuden yet O_o ... [b]I agree wholeheartedly. Sakura sucks, and she sucks MORE because she told Naruto she loved him, when that was a blatant lie. (that moment was likely supposed to make us like her more) and the filler stuff is incomprehensibly long[/b]

One Piece:
Yeah I'll agree with you in Sky Piea... Though Ace's arch made up for it. Especially by not having the classic "I saved the day and everything turned out ok" ending after spending more than 100 chapters on it.... and now they're at New World. [b]I was sad that Ace died, but...I think it was for the best. It shows One Piece ISN'T a perfect world. And yeah, Water 7 and Ace's arc basically blew all that skypeia shiz down the drain[/b]
[/quote]
PHEW

[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1328387643' post='5799158']
Really? I loved Skypia. Impel Down was the arc I hated.
[/quote]...O.o

Well...it's generally accepted by the OP community (basically every OP fan I've met, at least, and my friend who quit OP cuz of Skypeia) that Skypeia is the worst arc, because it's simply quite boring, and doesn't really advance the story, except giving them the dials

reading 2 chapters of Impel Down in Shonen Jump made me want to read OP, despite having to struggle through Skypeia xD

[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1328388123' post='5799187']
Maybe in the manga that's correct, but Skypeia was all perty in full color in the anime, while the anime gave Impel Down hours of Buggy filler. *shivers*
[/quote]
....yeah, it's manga XD

IDK much about the anime

I just know

Luffy vs. Ussop in anime was amazing

...actually it was amazing either way

...in actual context, not in fighting prowess or anything

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328387624' post='5799157']
PHEW
[/quote]

Yeah I accept those points.

Yes Urahara fought Aizen, though he only used Kidos. Not sure if Urahara got to even draw his sword.

You pointed out another thing, there wasn't a single good guy killed in the Aizen fight. except for the ones that were about to become good but were originally in Aizen's side.

Aizen had known about Jin's intentions for who knows how many decades already. I doubt it would change much.

[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1328388123' post='5799187']
Maybe in the manga that's correct, but Skypeia was all perty in full color in the anime, while the anime gave Impel Down hours of Buggy filler. *shivers*
[/quote]

That must be because visual appeal then.
Skypiea was disconnected from the rest of the world, so it really was a giant pause from the story.
Then again, the dials aren't much progress for them since Ussop is the only one that occationally used them, and now he just fights with seeds. Well... there's Nami I guess.

I liked the relationship it had with the 400 year old tale of the lier. Then I disliked how it was randomly fixed so Luffy would come out to the fight until the very end. Which they do often, but it was the particular way they did it that time that bugs me a little.

Oh yes... Going Merry will be missed ;_;

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328388582' post='5799213']
I hate not knowing what people are talking about.
Imma go play Skyrim, I guess.
Maybe when I get back, we'll be on a topic I know.
[/quote]

Oh, the talk made me forget I was gonna post this:

xD

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Vo7Fo8iRPVc/TnZ7xN0--6I/AAAAAAAAMfI/m-La-qOxMPA/s1600/call_of_the_cmc_by_csimadmax-d4a91i8.png[/img]

[quote name='~Applejack~' timestamp='1328388521' post='5799209']
Yeah I accept those points.

Yes Urahara fought Aizen, though he only used Kidos. Not sure if Urahara got to even draw his sword.

You pointed out another thing, there wasn't a single good guy killed in the Aizen fight. except for the ones that were about to become good but were originally in Aizen's side.

Aizen had known about Jin's intentions for who knows how many decades already. I doubt it would change much.

Oh yes... Going Merry will be missed ;_;
[/quote]
missed very much ;-;

And wow, I totally had forgotten that part of the fight xD

It was after Ichigo used Final Getsuga tho, right? :'o

And yeah, no one was really killed from the good side (tho Hiyori was split in half xD)

But Aizen killed Gin during his plan

So what would stop him from killing Gin if he found out about his plan? O.o

EDIT:

@AJ - That pic is amazing XDD

@Issu-kun - SUCCESS, WE HAVE DELAYED YUR POSTING >:3

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328388814' post='5799231']
missed very much ;-;

And wow, I totally had forgotten that part of the fight xD

It was after Ichigo used Final Getsuga tho, right? :'o
[color=blue]No, that happened before Ichigo and his dad ran to the limbo for training without the concern of time.... btw, Aizen killed the cleaner thing that operated in there just for the hell of it. If that hadn't happened, Ichigo wouldn't have grown that much.. though he still was weaker than Aizen at the end.[/color]

And yeah, no one was really killed from the good side (tho Hiyori was split in half xD)

But Aizen killed Gin during his plan
[color=blue]After only Ichigo and his mortal friends were left.
Oh and I almost forgot, what were Soul Society thinking? Zaraki and Byakuya were among the top captains and they were sent to play at Hueco Mundo while the top Espada went along with Aizen to the main event xD[/color]

So what would stop him from killing Gin if he found out about his plan? O.o
[color=blue]Sheer Amusement because Aizen thought he was god or something...[/color]

EDIT:

@AJ - That pic is amazing XDD

@Issu-kun - SUCCESS, WE HAVE DELAYED YUR POSTING >:3
[/quote]

Archived