Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328374398' post='5798665']
Trixie is an alright pony. But not the best BG pony.

That spot is held by 2 awesome ponies~
[/quote]

Don't know why, but BonBon is high in rank on my favorite BG list. :)

EDIT:

Issun, yeah I noticed my mistake after posting that comment, but this place moves so fast >.<"

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328374775' post='5798673']
Oh yeah, I was getting BG and side characters confused.

Best BG character is Octavia for me.

And Imma rephrase what I said. It's quite obvious who the 2 best SIDE ponies are~
[/quote]
IDK :'D

Derpy is kewl cuz Derpy
Zecora isn't pony

Whenever Spike appears at the end, he always comes up with fun stuff xD

I just noticed, we never get to see Rainbow Dash's letters to Celestia. In the Mare-Do-Well episode, it ended with her writing with her mouth, so no speaking. In this episode, Spike is gonna write it for her while she reads the rest of the book [s]because Spike is Rainbow Dash after all.[/s]

I never got that "Spike is Rainbow Dash" thing O.o

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1328374860' post='5798679']
yeah, it was. And I would say my fav side [s]pony[/s] zebra would be zecora. Background has to be...yeah, dr whooves. And I cant decide on my main 6 fav
[/quote]Your favorite side zebra is Zecora cuz she's the only Zebra in the show :'D

Another 10 page skip. Whoopee. Anyways, note on new episode:

-I knew it. Casual accident. Because the writers can't come up with any critical accident, it was off-screen. :/
-Twilight's master plan has worked...
-Daring Do is only recolored Dashie with gray hair, but still the same rosy eyes.
-If a patient immediately returns to the hospital, the doctors at least need to check on him/her to see if the previous treatments were alright. The nurses were kinda rude...

So basically episode is an allusion to how bronies get into MLP and they can't hide it anymore. And the book was a parody of Indiana Jones so I was expecting some boulder running. Still, probably gonna watch some old Indiana Jones movies again.

No. I said I was losing interest. And I didn't say anything about hating it, just abandoning bronyhood is just a possibility. As long a new episode airs every week, and there are interesting things pony related, I'll stay.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1328375168' post='5798696']
Yay, Light doesn't hate MLP yet. :3

Octavia FTW~!
[/quote]

I never understand how Octavia got so famous among fans. It's like Derpy...

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1328374999' post='5798689']
Another 10 page skip. Whoopee. Anyways, note on new episode:

-I knew it. Casual accident. Because the writers can't come up with any critical accident, it was off-screen. :/
-Twilight's master plan has worked...
-Daring Do is only recolored Dashie with gray hair, but still the same rosy eyes.
-If a patient immediately returns to the hospital, the doctors at least need to check on him/her to see if the previous treatments were alright. The nurses were kinda rude...

So basically episode is an allusion to how bronies get into MLP and they can't hide it anymore. And the book was a parody of Indiana Jones so I was expecting some boulder running. Still, probably gonna watch some old Indiana Jones movies again.
[/quote]

Interestingly enough: The only 3 ponies watching Rainbow Dash having the accident were the most suspicious ones.
Twilight: All a plan to get RD into reading.
Rarity: "You are gonna get it Rainbow Dash!"
Pinkie: Cupcakes.

Concidering it was an off-screen accident, it might have been teamwork xD

Archived