YOUR POST

IT HAS SO MUCH CONTENT

AND STUFF

I feel like making a sandwich and calling it Fred
[color=blue]I've always liked that name. Don't know why.[/color]

Then we'll go to the Moon

meet Princess Luna

And build a time machine in .5 seconds
[color=blue]Better yet! .49 seconds. You can never be too cautious ;D My little brother always contradicts my less specific number choices in the microwave, and it turns out well for him so, it's worth the try :3[/color]

so we don't die because of the lack of oxygen

And then we return

And eat pizza

And turns out it was alive
[color=blue]Oh sorry! I spaced out because I had a flashback.[/color]

So we became cannibals

But before I fully succumbed I killed myself, and Fred
[color=blue]I see what you did there. Now the oxigen machine makes sence.[/color]

And that's the story of the time I went to the playground~
[color=blue]That was when you will go play in the playground in a tomorrow that's already passed, because when I travel my future is in the past, so that means I know what I will do, but since I was in the future before being in the actual present, I won't really know about it until before that.... or after.[/color]

EDIT:

AJ, I wuv you for posting them, BTW <3
[color=blue]Thanks ^-^ I'm glad to be of help.
Though I just go to Equestria Daily for them -^-^-[/color]

Since I can never find them xD
[/quote]

Now that I remember. There is something I wanted to work on (pony-related drawing(s)). If I'm lucky, I might be able to post it here today. :3

[quote name='~Applejack~' timestamp='1328325128' post='5797818']
Now that I remember. There is something I wanted to work on (pony-related drawing(s)). If I'm lucky, I might be able to post it here today. :3
[/quote]
@quotespostthatdoesn'tshow - .....you confused me with that last thing

AND I AM NOT EASILY CONFUSED

I congratulate you

But you're right

Having built it at .49 seconds would have made us been able to return .01 seconds faster, I would have been .01 second less hungry, and skipped pizza to eat rice and meat at home

And I woulda lived

...I need to build a time machine to tell myself to build it .01 seconds faster now

And I'm too lazy to check Equestria daily

So the fact someone does it and posts it here is AWESHUM >:3

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328324962' post='5797814']
ooh, missed Renji's edit

Renji-kun, being awesome is hard work

But I shall try

Now I'll need bubblegum, sunglasses, and a ferret with throat cancer

Oh, and a hat that says "I SMART"
[/quote]
Aw yea~!

[img]http://advantageserviceltd.com/images/bubb_bubble.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/s/sunglasses-12215.jpg[/img]
[img]http://petscollections.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Funny-Ferret-Cute-Small-Pets-Wallpaper-Pictures-01.jpg[/img]
[url="http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg192/scaled.php?server=192&filename=ismarthat.png&res=medium"]http://desmond.image....png&res=medium[/url]
Yesh, I checked, the Ferret does indeed have throat cancer. =3

EDIT:

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328325505' post='5797833']
Now you're both confusing me!
Q.Q
[/quote]
Embrace the confusion, Issun~

It's fun once you embrace it. :3

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328325505' post='5797833']
Now you're both confusing me!
Q.Q
[/quote]
omg, first time you made a cry face <3

...or it could be the face of someone whose eyes grew wide after he saw a Wailmer jump out to sea, make a huge wave, causing Magikarp to fly out, begin flying because they feel like it, and turn into giant bugs that swarm the sky so they gotta call in bug exterminators, but the bugt exterminators are all just a bunch of children since the guy looked at the Wailmer with wide eyes and thus changed the course of history to better alter the suffocation of mankind's decreasingly intelligent population

And all because he had no cookies

EDIT:

LOLOLOL YOU FOUND THEM

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328325717' post='5797839']
No, it's the first time I've made THAT cry face.
I've done "T.T" many times before.
[/quote]good point

But if you divide the T.T by the quadratic formula of Caucausian ancestry by the artifunctional manipulation of the Trigonometric scale of prowess, and add 4.3 to the result, you get Q.Q

So yeah

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1328325503' post='5797832']
.....You still have no idea what Im talking about, do you sploosh? Anyways, I might have a little trouble sleeping due to the pounding on the walls
[/quote]

Thanks xD
That time-travel thing wrote itself. I myself don't quite remember what I wrote and how I came up with it.... and now I'm confused too, because I won't be able to get what I said until before now, based on what I will say 10 minutes ago.

A pleasure to get those episodes. Makes me feel somewhat useful here since I'm not nearly as active as other members.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328325887' post='5797850']
Perhaps I should.
[/quote]
='D

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328325977' post='5797853']
I'd actually consider you one of the 'important' members, since you don'[t post as often as some of us, but when you do, it's usually an awesome post or pic :'DD
[/quote]
I love it when Arma and/or AJ posts something awesome. =3

[quote name='~Applejack~' timestamp='1328325860' post='5797847']
Thanks xD
That time-travel thing wrote itself. I myself don't quite remember what I wrote and how I came up with it.... and now I'm confused too, because I won't be able to get what I said until before now, based on what I will say 10 minutes ago.

A pleasure to get those episodes. Makes me feel somewhat useful here since I'm not nearly as active as other members.
[/quote]

Well, let me help you with those plans. First, A soviet space shuttle is coming to pick you up, along with anyone else who is coming. It will bring you to my lovely moon base...except for the "infestation". From there, we will go to the living room and enjoy a nice dinner which will already be prepared by some of the few survivors. Afterwards, I willl show you to my lab to make your...thing. Enjoy

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328326335' post='5797863']
I...
Um...
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jVinP2Y0iLQ#t=19s"]http://www.youtube.c...inP2Y0iLQ#t=19s[/url]
[/quote]
Not at all

it's really quite simple and easy

Archived