Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328136586' post='5794171']
Not sure how to feel about your art, 'cuz I'm not sure what it is...
[/quote]
Everypony says that, what do you think it is?

[quote name='Pinkamena Diane Pie' timestamp='1328137039' post='5794178']
I wish I could view the images...

Stupid brand new computer with awesome internet...
[/quote]
Are you being sarcastic pony?

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Ɽarity' timestamp='1328137249' post='5794185']
Want an honest opinion or just an ego-stroking comment?
[/quote]
Both?

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328137194' post='5794183']
It looks like swirly thingy, maybe a Nebula, next to a stary sky.
[/quote]

Do you wish for me to explain my point of view? As I don't want to limit the possiblitys, but yet I want you to know what I think the general thing is.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328137409' post='5794189']
Both?
[/quote]As you wish, second Dashy.

The depth is not there, as all. You should always have depth to create a sense of realism, which you could of done with the swirl. If you just positioned it, and swirled it properly, it would look nicer. The lines are just scribbles and nothing more really. There is no noticeable pattern there. You just brushed at random with a mouse to get something that looked cool, but didn't turn out properly, which doesn't work for this. The gradient just ruins everything and brings out the low quality parts of the brush strokes, it doesn't seem that great in other words. The stars are just pasted on to one side. Create a scene with it, have a simple background, work on your position and try to have things balanced and not so spread out. You could put some "stars" around the swirl. You could make the swirl white on a back background. You could also have a different view or perspective on it to create depth. Next, work on colors, that is always fun.

Ego Stroking comment: Wow, this is absolutely amazing for someone who has just started. You have done quite well :3

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328137534' post='5794192']
Please, that would he-
FS is back.
[/quote]
Ok look at the title first, it says Ascend from Darkness. The swirly thing with the white circle is a wisp, and the white circle is its eye. It is leaving the darkness for the prefered light, evedently leaving the status quo OR it is going to feed on the light, showing bravery into a world unknown which is typically the dark but now the light. The other little white circles are other wisp.

Guess who's back?~

Hai gaiz, readin through old posts, and dissapoint I missed out on network channels topic

CN always has like 1-2 good shows and the rest are crap
Nickelodeon always gets one amazingly amazing show, then dies, then repeats process
Disney..........yeah .-.
[quote name='Pinkamena Diane Pie' timestamp='1328063898' post='5793092']
OH MY F#CKING GOD POKEMON YELLOW.

I LOVE THAT GAME.

Anyways, is FE a good game series?
[/quote]
Favorite gam series

It

is

AMAZING

Shadow Dragon was a remake of the first one, for the Gameboy, so it wasn't that good

But both Fire Emblem 7 (Burning Blade) and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones were AMAZIIIIIING

in both lovable character designs, very entertaining support conversations, and great fight system, as well as good story overall

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn was amazing, IMO, though the support convos sucked

But apparently the gamecube one, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance makes Radiant Dawn look bad.

So I can assume it's a superduperawesome game

....sorry for ranting, but I love the series

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328138264' post='5794226']
Guess who's back?~

Hai gaiz, readin through old posts, and dissapoint I missed out on network channels topic

Nickelodeon always gets one amazingly amazing show, then dies, then repeats process
Disney..........yeah .-.

Favorite gam series

It

is

AMAZING

Shadow Dragon was a remake of the first one, for the Gameboy, so it wasn't that good

But both Fire Emblem 7 (Burning Blade) and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones were AMAZIIIIIING

in both lovable character designs, very entertaining support conversations, and great fight system, as well as good story overall

But apparently the gamecube one, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance makes Radiant Dawn look bad.

[/quote]

CN's only 2 good shows are Adventure Time and Regular Show. And my only knowledge of Fire Emblem are Marth, Ike, and Roy from SSBB. .__.

[quote name='Ɽarity' timestamp='1328138222' post='5794223']
And he totally gives no comment to my critique .-.
[/quote]
[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328138002' post='5794210']
Ok look at the title first, it says Ascend from Darkness. The swirly thing with the white circle is a wisp, and the white circle is its eye. It is leaving the darkness for the prefered light, evedently leaving the status quo OR it is going to feed on the light, showing bravery into a world unknown which is typically the dark but now the light. The other little white circles are other wisp.
[/quote]
What I told Zecora bascially also applies to you. With what I think it is and what I ment to go for in mind. What do you think?

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328138264' post='5794226']
Guess who's back?~

Disney..........yeah .-.

Favorite gam series

It

is

AMAZING

[/quote]

OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK.

Anyways...

Any word on Fight is Magic?

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328137194' post='5794183']
It looks like swirly thingy, maybe a Nebula, next to a stary sky.
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRNUViCBkPE[/media]

Radiant Dawn was a fine game, and it would have been better than Path of Radiance had it had the same support conversation system as before, I feel. But yeah, I liked Path of Radiance better. Besides, you can't play Ike Solo in Radiant Dawn. >:3

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1328138415' post='5794229']
CN's only 2 good shows are Adventure Time and Regular Show. And my only knowledge of Fire Emblem are Marth, Ike, and Roy from SSBB. .__.
[/quote]
Lolol

You need to play Burning Blade

Cuz Erk and Serra

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8I3AhFjAp4[/media]

EDIT:

@Pinkie -

um...not that I'm aware :'o

They're casting for Rarity game VA tho

@Shradow - Ike was still a behemoth in either game xD

I personally loved Edward and Mia tho :3

Archived