Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

Ooh, sounds good. But it can't be something that would get you banned. Do we have a deal? :3

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327983227' post='5790999']
[size=2]I don't think I like where this is going...[/size]
[/quote]
It won't be too bad Issun, it's just a friendly wager. :3

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1327983276' post='5791001']
Why are we wagering D:<
[/quote]
Fluttershy just explained above.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327983227' post='5790999']
[size=2]I don't think I like where this is going...[/size]
[/quote]
Won't be anything perverted

lol

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1327983276' post='5791001']
Why are we wagering D:<
[/quote]
....cuz

:'o

EDIT:

Exactly :'D

Alright, sounds like a fine gamble

Know what they say

Friendship is Gambling

[size=2]It suits how I would be sounding, that's why.

And there's a lot that can go wrong, but if you're certain... I guess it's fine. Not like my opinions have any effect. Or matter. At all.[/size]

[color=#FFFFFF][size=2]Most unperverted, right, that's a [/size][/color][size="1"][color="#ffffff"]laugh[/color][/size]

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1327983848' post='5791020']
I'm one of the most unperverted people here~

Duh ;D
[/quote]
And I'm staying as clean as possible. :3

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327983873' post='5791022']

And there's a lot that can go wrong, but if you're certain... I guess it's fine. Not like my opinions have any effect. Or matter. At all.[/size]
[/quote]
Issun, your opinions matter! We might not have started an RP without your opinions.

Donchu ever say that again. D=

[quote name='Pinkamena Diane Pie' timestamp='1327983903' post='5791023']
God I need to catch up on this stuff...

*5 pages*

BORED.

FILL ME IN.

WHEN IS THE RP?!
[/quote]
We were gonna discuss that with you

DO you think you can be active enough for it?

You didn't miss much tho

me and Renji made a bet about Tank appearing in the new episode.........RP stuff.......avi changes....etc

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327983873' post='5791022']

[color=#FFFFFF][size=2]Most unperverted, right, that's a [/size][/color][size=1][color=#FFFFFF]laugh[/color][/size]
[/quote]
nothing will go wrooooong~

Why are you worrying so much?~

g2g, I'm pretty tired. <3 You all. See you in the morning...and then the afternoon, then the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day.

Aaaaanyways, Night everypony! I'll miss you! And I'll be thinkin about you, [s]Fluttershy[/s] Sploosh.

EDIT: Hey Pinkie, like my new sig?

...You're not very familiar with this concept, are you?
Anyway, we did discuss, perhaps, due to your slight inactivity, if you didn't mind, perhaps having Renji or FS take your place.

@Renji, yes, I know, but still.

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1327984063' post='5791036']

[/quote]
I just worry. A lot. About everything. It's a flaw.

Bonne Nuit, Wulfy.

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1327984132' post='5791039']
g2g, I'm pretty tired. <3 You all. See you in the morning...and then the afternoon, then the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day.

Aaaaanyways, Night everypony! I'll miss you! And I'll be thinkin about you, [s]Fluttershy[/s] Sploosh.

EDIT: Hey Pinkie, like my new sig?
[/quote]
That actually makes a nice optical illusion

And yeah, we were discussin dat, Pinkie

Tho if you think you CAN be active enough, be our guest~ (and turn in an app soon xD)

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1327984063' post='5791036']
We were gonna discuss that with you

DO you think you can be active enough for it?

You didn't miss much tho

me and Renji made a bet about Tank appearing in the new episode.........RP stuff.......avi changes....etc

[/quote]

I think...

I mean, you guys post like x20 faster then I do...

I want to be in it... but...

F#ck...

*sigh*

I'll try.

Issun, I hate to see you when your upset. >:

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1327984490' post='5791059']
I'm sure Pinkie will manage

Tho the slowness will likely be caused by me too

I AM HORRIBLE AT ACTIVITY IN RPs

you guys will need to like...shove me to the RP thread every day

You'll see xD
[/quote]