Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lilly Satou' timestamp='1327539488' post='5781062']
I'm not talking about the RP, I just want to join the club.

You beat me by a second. Damn.
[/quote]

Oh welcome. ^^

Just letting you know the club usually jumps several pages while you're gone so try your best to catch up with us.

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1327539948' post='5781078']
We're talking about Skyrim now?

[size=7][b]WHATEVER ANYPONY DOES, DO NOT MENTION "YOU KNOW WHAT". [/b][/size]
[/quote]
You know what... I shouldn't say you know what. You know what I WONT say you know what.

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1327539785' post='5781073']
Well you can always go play Skyrim and leave me to catch up to you in posts ;3333

And hai new pony friend~

Im fluttershy, I can be nice and I can be flutterb*tch~ :'D

And it doesn't really depend on anything in particular
[/quote]

Oh, sh!t right! I am ~WULF~ and I am the comededist of the group. =D Maybe, if we get to know each other more, you can call me by my pet name! .....Oh, and this is Fluttershy! If your lucky, like me, she may never go Flutterb!tch on you. Like me! owait...not...very introductimive.....dangit

EDIT: 50 arrows to the knee...I like you already!

Anyway for the new person.

Hello, my screen name right now is Rainbow Dash, but please call me Tomiix. I am the groups writer, and I also help moderate a bunch of Pony Fanclubs on another forum. Welcome to our little slice of paradise that is YCM's Sugar Cube Corner!

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1327540335' post='5781094']

Hello, my screen name right now is Rainbow Dash, but please call me Tomiix. I am the groups writer, and I also help moderate a bunch of Pony Fanclubs on another forum. Welcome to our little slice of paradise that is YCM's Sugar Cube Corner!
[/quote]
Ah thanks for reminding me.
If I do say so myself, I'd have to say I'm one of this clubs most experienced RPers... though Rainbow (Wingal Brave) might actually have that position under his belt.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1327540335' post='5781094']

[/quote]
CLUB WRITER?

B-but I've written two fics with over 100 chapters each...and several other smaller fics... ;~;

And I'm working on an MLP fic... ;`;

Archived