Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1327369548' post='5777997']
ooh, I love them, yes

B-but I'm a bit scared of them

A-and very scared of bugs ;-;

Not that I don't like bugs...but...I don't want them to touch me...but I don't like killing them either ;___;
[/quote]
I'm the same way. I feel for even the lowliest of creatures. =3

Okay then, essentially what's happened is, around 108 years after the events of the show is when this takes place.
Celestia has been overthrown by a new Drago-corn (Half Dragon, Half Unicorn) named Shadow Wing, who's main goal is to keep Equestria under a strict rule to keep peace. Granted, he's still a Tyrant, and at the start of the RP, he's just began to tighten the laws, sending one of his 5 Captains, specifically Sniffy, to explain it to the ponies of Ponyville. Around that time, the Mane 6 of this RP will have just met up, and form a small rebellion, their main goal to go get to Shadow Wing, over throw him, rescue Celestia, and give her back the throne, returning everything to normal. That's the gist of it.

Yeah, I really care for lots of animals as well. I don't like killing bugs, even, and I don't think I could ever EVER bring myself to go hunting. EVER.

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1327369753' post='5778007']
You are a colt of personality, after all.
[/quote]
That reminds me, I must get that video back in my sig sometime.

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1327369797' post='5778009']
What about ants? You can step on them without noticing it. Same with mites.
[/quote]
I've had to kill ants before. I kid you not, I honestly felt for them. ;-;

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327369854' post='5778014']
Okay then, essentially what's happened is, around 108 years after the events of the show is when this takes place.
Celestia has been overthrown by a new Drago-corn (Half Dragon, Half Unicorn) named Shadow Wing, who's main goal is to keep Equestria under a strict rule to keep peace. Granted, he's still a Tyrant, and at the start of the RP, he's just began to tighten the laws, sending one of his 5 Captains, specifically Sniffy, to explain it to the ponies of Ponyville. Around that time, the Mane 6 of this RP will have just met up, and form a small rebellion, their main goal to go get to Shadow Wing, over throw him, rescue Celestia, and give her back the throne, returning everything to normal. That's the gist of it.
[/quote]
Will there be OCs in it?
I'm assuming there will.
And has anyone taken the Rainbow Dash spot? I assume that will be a yes as well.

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1327369668' post='5778004']
Never played Final Fantasy? They have Dragoons there.
[/quote]
I only played a bit of Final Fantasy X :'D

lolz

ooh, and Final Fantasy Tactics-

OOOOOH

I get it! XD

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327369712' post='5778005']
I'm the same way. I feel for even the lowliest of creatures. =3
[/quote]
:'DDD

*hugs*

W-well...I wouldn't say I'm scared of animals...but I do feel a biiit hesitant to approach them sometimes ^^''

Mostly cuz I'm afraid it won't like me >:

When I was drying a dog at my dad's clinic, one of the employees was drying him so roughly I was like "noooo ;__;"

I mean...it might not have been hurting the dog at all...but idk...I dried a lot more gently... ^^''

@Light-kun - I dun like stepping on bugs ><

@Issu-kun - I would never ever ever go hunting

And people who hunt sicken me...

...heck

I dislike fishing, even, cuz while it IS a bit fun, it hurts the fishes...

EDIT:

umm...there's ONLY OCs, if I remember correctly :'o

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327370001' post='5778025']
Only OC's...
One hundred and Eight years, Rainbow.
ONE HUNDRED. AND EIGHT. YEARS.

And I think we already have the mane heroes chosen so...
[/quote]
Right. Missed that.
Anyways.
Would it be possible for me to have a character with a fair amount of plot-importance, but isn't really a mane character?Like... They would show up every now and then to offer help and what-not, and would travel with the mane characters sometimes, but not [i]all[/i] the time.

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1327370197' post='5778032']
Right. Missed that.
Anyways.
Would it be possible for me to have a character with a fair amount of plot-importance, but isn't really a mane character?Like... They would show up every now and then to offer help and what-not, and would travel with the mane characters sometimes, but not [i]all[/i] the time.
[/quote]
Be our guest~

Wanna hand-draw it or use the pony creator?~

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327369910' post='5778014']
Yeah, I really care for lots of animals as well. I don't like killing bugs, even, and I don't think I could ever EVER bring myself to go hunting. EVER.
[/quote]
Never been hunting, never going to. =3

I applaud you, dear Issun~

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1327370242' post='5778034']
Be our guest~

Wanna hand-draw it or use the pony creator?~
[/quote]
Not sure which yet, but I'll come up with something pretty nice. ;D
[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327370252' post='5778035']
I guess that'd be fairly possible.
Oh, and for the record, Pinkie's character is the Great-Grandson of Rainbow and Soarin', just in case that information would matter to your character idea.
[/quote]
Thanks.

Now then. Is there some kind of group-PM or something that I should now be a part of?

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327369910' post='5778014']

[/quote]

Can someone please post the ponies again? I'll post mine.

[IMG]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo353/TheGuitarHeroHero/srppony.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo353/TheGuitarHeroHero/5k_male_wonderbolt_insignia_by_maximillianveers-d3gweln-1.png[/IMG]

Kay, here's Blazer~

[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3835/blazerpony.png[/img]

EDIT:

[quote name='+Whambulance' timestamp='1327370408' post='5778048']
CULT OF PERSONALITY. COLT OF PERSONALITY.
[img]http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/130003508537.png[/img]
Living Colour fan as well?
[/quote]
Nope, CM Punk fan actually. :3

[img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4439/sonicburst.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8950/sniffy.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9206/dawnwhispery.png[/img]

In order, Sonic Burst, Sniffy, and Dawn Whisper~

I can't find Shadow Wing in my pictures folder ;__;

probly named him somethin else... XD

Ah, and yes, the ponies FS posted are all villains.

Specifically, Sonic Burst if the fifth, and lowest, ranking Captain in Shadow Wings council.
Sniffy is the 4th, she used to be first, but then she somehow became indefinitely sick, so yeah...
And Dawn Whisper is 2nd, as well as Shadow's daughter.

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1327371137' post='5778071']
Oh gawd, I just remembered Issun's sig.
Issun... I wanna use that.
[/quote]
You mean the Shiranui Pony?
For the RP?

Archived