• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Pinkamena Diane Pie' timestamp='1327272763' post='5776267']
Modre de o' sa.
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2vBVLtxk2w[/media]

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1327272914' post='5776274']
Her name shall be Bonie Berry, or B.B. for short. She is a berry farmer, her cutiemark is unknown. (meaning I need help finding one for her!)
[/quote]
Lemme see what I can do. :3

Hmmm...
Alright, I need to get a couple of things straight so that I can plan a few things for the RP.
First off, Tomiix, are you going to be controlling both BB and Starlight, or would you rather leave the 6th spot open for somepony else?
Second, I would appreciate it if everyone who has a hero would tell me, and then tell me, at the least, their name.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1327279776' post='5776541']
Hmmm...
Alright, I need to get a couple of things straight so that I can plan a few things for the RP.
First off, Tomiix, are you going to be controlling both BB and Starlight, or would you rather leave the 6th spot open for somepony else?
Second, I would appreciate it if everyone who has a hero would tell me, and then tell me, at the least, their name.
[/quote]

Well, you already know my pony's side :3

I think I've posted my pony already. Twice, actually.

Her name is Winter Snow, and her Cutie Mark is three snowflakes, and she is like the messenger of the main bad pony. And she uses her magicka to make the good ponies' travels more difficult and whatnot. But she helps them if she knows there is no way for them to pass a challenge on their own. Something, something, something, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Ideas makes sense until I try to put them into words.

I control both Starlight and BB, they will be both heros, also people when doing post in there should post the name of the pony whos doing the action at the top, example post.

Starlight

I walked up to Issun, and slapped him in the face

BB

I followed Starlight, and when he was done slapping Issun, I did the same.

Well that wasn't very nice...
But yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking, 'cept, y'know, preferably in 3rd person.
Except for Orochi. Considering Orochi has Eight heads, I'll probably keep all of his parts as one. Though I will probably color their dialogue to indicate which one is speaking.
[color=#B22222]So red will speak in red.[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Black will speak in black.[/b][/color]
[color=#800080]Purple will speak in purple. [/color]
[color=#008000]Green will speak in green.[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Blue will speak in blue. [/color]
[color=#FFA500]Orange will speak in Orange. [/color]
[color=#808080]Silver will speak in Silver.[/color]
And white will speak in normal text, because white isn't exactly easy to see.

Archived