Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1327002779' post='5771464']
Well, all I remember is walking my dog around the block like usual, when suddenly I got hit in the back by a stop sign that some guy hit, the car then proceded to drive over me, luckly he didn't crush me. I guess I technically got hit in the back of the head by a stop sign, but the driver was at fault. He ended up driving into a house, he was put in a seperate hostpital, so my family wouldn't kill him xD

I don't know why he was driving so recklessly, last time I saw him he seemed sober.

I'm right now in the hospital bed typing on my dad's laptop, I just published chapter two of my Fan Fic, look at me being productive.
[/quote]

OMFG ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
That retarded driver ........I hope u get better .xoxoxoxoxo I really do i just can not stand people getting hurt because of retards ..

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1327013486' post='5771714']
Tomiix, Rapid just told me what happened, are you ok? The funny guy is here, can I comedy you so you dont coma? oh gawd, STAY AWAY FROM THE DARKNESS!!!! [size=2]oh, and the light too[/size]
[/quote]

YOU NEED TO BE NEUTRAL!!!!!!!!!!?

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1327013741' post='5771720']
YOU NEED TO BE NEUTRAL!!!!!!!!!!?
[/quote]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpaQpyU_QiM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpaQpyU_QiM[/url]

But in all seriousness, don't you dare go into a coma on us Tommy! ;-;

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1327013885' post='5771731']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpaQpyU_QiM[/media]

But in all seriousness, don't you dare go into a coma on us Tommy! ;-;
[/quote]

Let me tell yah the world will end if he goes in to a coma ......................................! ;_;

Yeah, I meant voice. If I ever did a video chat, I'd need to shave so I wouldn't offend any of you guys with my odd facial hair. :3

[quote name='Ɽarity' timestamp='1327016090' post='5771778']
I never did face, I would do it though. Guess what. I need yo people's skypes.
[/quote]
Mine is ltrenji6, so now I urge you to get your candy ass on Skype. :3

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1327016549' post='5771794']
I rather keep my identity private here. And Tomiix is offline. Best of wishes to him.
[/quote]
I think not! One way or another, I'll find out your identity my Captain! >:3

And Tommy is changing rooms I believe.

Archived