Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326841588' post='5768837']
Ummm, ask the internet, and it shall be made. In other news, there is a secound instalment of the Friendship is Magic b**** video, I'll leave it as a easter egg hunt, if you are interested yet it isn't as funny as the first.
[/quote]

UGGGGGG that is such a pain cant u just tell me and not make me find it ..

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1326841769' post='5768841']
UGGGGGG that is such a pain cant u just tell me and not make me find it ..
[/quote]
Trololol, if you want yer ponies, you gon have to look for em. It isn't really event that hard, just look up the first video, go to the guys channel and look at the other.

Anyway, when is this wedding gonna happen flutter? I think during our next skype chat, Issun and Renji need to start practicing how to act gay, as no one is going to belive that they are unless they are very well trained, we to also need to practice being robots, your pretty good but i need some work.

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326842131' post='5768848']
Trololol, if you want yer ponies, you gon have to look for em. It isn't really event that hard, just look up the first video, go to the guys channel and look at the other.

Anyway, when is this wedding gonna happen flutter? I think during our next skype chat, Issun and Renji need to start practicing how to act gay, as no one is going to belive that they are unless they are very well trained, we to also need to practice being robots, your pretty good but i need some work.
[/quote]

Ok what name should i look up and ......WTF ............!!??

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326841588' post='5768837']
Ummm, ask the internet, and it shall be made. In other news, there is a secound instalment of the Friendship is Magic b**** video, I'll leave it as a easter egg hunt, if you are interested yet it isn't as funny as the first.
[/quote]
...found it already :3

On the same channel as the first~[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1326841876' post='5768844']
I'm liking this already.
[/quote]
:'D

Tho if I can't find pics Ima have to do a slow ballad (not sure if sad xD) but it'll be either Pinkie or Twilight~ :'D
[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326842131' post='5768848']

[/quote]
You're a great robot :'D
[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1326842334' post='5768854']
Ok what name should i look up and ......WTF ............!!??
[/quote]
You don't wanna know

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1326843271' post='5768883']
Will I get to see Desmond the Moon Bear there?
[/quote]

Yes he will be there
[quote name='Ŋęѵɇᶉɱøɽᶒ' timestamp='1326843319' post='5768884']
If I'd get to hang out with Princess Luna for a thousand years, you could send me to the moon any day.
[/quote]

COOL WE CAN ALL GO THERE AND HAVE A PARTY !:D

[quote name='Ŋęѵɇᶉɱøɽᶒ' timestamp='1326843319' post='5768884']
If I'd get to hang out with Princess Luna for a thousand years, you could send me to the moon any day.
[/quote]
Lol

I'd hand with Luna too, she's kewl~

Also, song after the next will DEFINITELY be Pinkie Pie >:3333

Archived