Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1326762263' post='5767585']
Yeah, there are actually a few reasons I don't really want to Skype for a little, but whatever.
2 Weeks sounds nice, though.
[/quote]
We won't force you to clop, we promise ;~;

So yeah

next Saturday

yay~

I can't wait x3

oooh, maybe this time people that weren't there for the first one can be in it for the second one :'D

[quote name='Pinkamena Diane Pie' timestamp='1326763354' post='5767614']
WELL FINE THEN. I GUESS I'M NOT SMART! I ONLY HAVE AN IQ OF 125!

WHO NEEDS YOU GUYS!

I have... [sup][sub]nothing... [size=1]Just fanfics... [s]That are nothing special.[/s][/size][/sub][/sup]
[/quote]
When I first joined the club you seemed like the serious guy with witty humor :'D

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1326763509' post='5767623']
Pinkie, c'mon, pony up!
You're still cool.

Anyway, I know you guys won't this time. I'm still apprehensive for other reasons.
[/quote]

Your repeating yourself... implying you want someone to ask you the reasons...so, what are the other reasons? =D

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326763429' post='5767617']
When I first joined the club you seemed like the serious guy with witty humor :'D
[/quote]
You're just saying that.
[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1326763509' post='5767623']
Pinkie, c'mon, pony up!
You're still cool.
[/quote]
You're just saying that too.

No, Discord, we're still working on it.
If we started it, you'd probably see it in the OOC section, now wouldn't you?
Anyway, we can't start it for a while, 'cuz our lovely co-hostess is leaving on Wednesday until Monday. Which is actually fine, because I still have quite a few things that I want to work on.

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1326760711' post='5767567']
Off topc, but heres a video...a video of Bronies! Discuss.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4_0qtAulNw[/media]
[/quote]

Omg that was the one first touching thing i have see no here ...And really it is so true ,cuz i remember when i joined i did not expect for everyone to be so nice ,and nobody cared about who u were or what u r ! So really embrace ur bronyness [still not there yet ].I know bit by bit i am becoming a brony [never was my intention ].All i wanna say is that bronyes are some of the kindest people i haz ever gotten to know .

Mainly because, even if you guys aren't going to try to make me clop like last time, I'm still fearful that it'll be something else this time.
Plus, just how much time it'll probably end up being, though that's a smaller reason.
[color=#ffffff]And then, well, it might be a bit awkward having to look at your new skype avi the whole time...[/color]

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1326766090' post='5767715']
Omg that was the one first touching thing i have see no here ...And really it is so true ,cuz i remember when i joined i did not expect for everyone to be so nice ,and nobody cared about who u were or what u r ! So really embrace ur bronyness [still not there yet ].I know bit by bit i am becoming a brony [never was my intention ].All i wanna say is that bronyes are some of the kindest people i haz ever gotten to know .
[/quote]

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Al5yohQNciI/TrJiD99CC9I/AAAAAAAAALM/-wbxpq4zWUk/s1600/familyguygood20good.gif[/img][size=8]Good, Good.[/size]
[size=8][size=3]This is the friend I told you all about that I was trying too convert to bronyism. It appears to be working[/size][/size]

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1326766289' post='5767719']
Mainly because, even if you guys aren't going to try to make me clop like last time, I'm still fearful that it'll be something else this time.
Plus, just how much time it'll probably end up being, though that's a smaller reason.
[color=#FFFFFF]And then, well, it might be a bit awkward having to look at your new skype avi the whole time...[/color]
[/quote]
You can leave anytime you want xD

And don't worry, nothing too bad will happen, I shall control this call myself

It's the year of friendship after all

Let's all aim to let people see how friendly the brony community is~

...wait where'd that come from?

Archived