Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 18

And turn 19 April 25th (for those who haven't checked my b-day on my profile xD)

The fact I'm 6 years older than issu-kun amazes me

Considering he's more mature than me.

Also, the RP name can be:

My Little Pony: Dawn of a new Magic (cuz villain's daughter is named Dawn, an- *shot*)
My Little Pony: Monarchy is Magic
My Little Pony: Dawn of the Rebellion (again, cuz- *shot*)

Villain's name can be
Shadow Tusk?
Shadow Wing?

And Tommy...I-I posted two Derpy avis..you ddin't like dem...? ;~;

Alright, let's see if I can remember this perfectly.

The RP will start at any given public location where all the PCs have randomly gathered, where they will meet each other for the first few posts. After that, Shadow Wing, if that's what we're calling him, will in one way or another, make himself known to the world, and promptly take over Equestria. Naturally, when he reveals himself, everyone will flee in fear. Our PCs will happen decide to hide in the same place, as they were all near each other at the time. Little time later, they will receive the news about Shadow Wing taking over forcefully taking over Equestria. A few of our ponies, brave/stupid as they are, will decide to form a rag-tag team to try and take him down, and convince the others to join the group as well. So they go on the adventure, insert most of non-planned RPing here, eventually confront Shadow Wing... and I'm not a 100% sure what happens there. I THINK we defeat him, followed by something happening that releases Orochi, who proceeds to become the Bigger Bad of the story. OR, we get cut off in the middle of fighting him, because something happens to release Orochi.
Anyway, since FS controls Shadow Wing and his daughter, she'll have to clear some of this up for me.

Actually, Issu-kun, to make things easier for all of us

The Equestria will ALREADY belong to Shadow Wing once the RP starts

Now for stuff I just thought of~

Let's say...Shadow Wing tightened his grip, made rules stricter, etc

Which caused ponies in ponyville to meet in the town square

And they discuss that something MUST be done to unimprison Celestia from wherever Shadow Wing sealed her, for she's the only one who can stop him.

And thus the mane people either volunteer or are roped into it

And thus begins the group travel

And in the beginning I'll make a few posts of Shadow Wing and Dawn in their castle, to give you all a sense of their personality.

Yeah, that would work as well, but I kinda wanted the RP to start off on a light note, so it'd be easier for the PCs to get acquainted.
Maybe whatever town the PCs are in hasn't yet become apart of Shadow's sphere of control, and they're completely oblivious to it.
Like how Kamiki Village was completely unaffected by the entirety of Nippon getting cursed in Okami.

Hmm...

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1326675002' post='5765967']
Yeah, that would work as well, but I kinda wanted the RP to start off on a light note, so it'd be easier for the PCs to get acquainted.
Maybe whatever town the PCs are in hasn't yet become apart of Shadow's sphere of control, and they're completely oblivious to it.
Like how Kamiki Village was completely unaffected by the entirety of Nippon getting cursed in Okami.

Hmm...
[/quote]
Well if you think about it

Having a strict ruler doesn't necessarily mean 24/7 war

It's Ponyville, and Ponyville is far from Canterlot, and a quiet town

So while they whole of Equestria is under his rule, it can, for the Ponyvillians, start on a light note

I'll let you control the mayor, as an NPC who announces the meeting :'o

So you decide when the meeting starts, giving everyone a little time to get acquainted with the RP a bit

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1326675513' post='5765987']
Yeah, imma join this when made. I cant wait
[/quote]
Yay! :'D

This will be EPIIIC >:3

EDIT:

Exactly~

And best part: I won't have to post much, cuz I'm not part of the mane cast till later :'D (yeah, decided my other pony was too much like fluttershy, and was too....meh-looking, so scrapped her xD)

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326675565' post='5765990']
Yay! :'D

This will be EPIIIC >:3
[/quote]
Ours will be the best roleplay, since it contains ponies. :3

But I believe I've yet to give my pony a cutie mark. I'll think of something when the RP is up.

[quote name='CM Renji' timestamp='1326675702' post='5765994']
Ours will be the best roleplay, since it contains ponies. :3

But I believe I've yet to give my pony a cutie mark. I'll think of something when the RP is up.
[/quote]
I was clever. Wonder Brush wears a smock, so I didn't have to find a Cutie Mark for him.
Though it IS just a palette and brush, so yeah.

Something interesting is, though, Wonder Brush probably won't even be in Ponyville FOR the meeting. See Wonder Brush is essentially on a mission of his own. He's dedicated himself to recording everything he possibly can in his art. That includes not only the landscapes and towns he comes across, and not only the animals and vegetation, but also any information he hears, like myths and rumors. So him being in Ponyville at the time will just be a coincidence, as it was just the next place on his pilgrimage.

Yeh.
I've actually been going through a LOT of planning for him.
For example, I've recently decided that he doesn't know his parents, and has never actually seen them, nor did he ever have any form of "Real" parents. And yes, Real Parents includes Foster Parents.
I'll see if you guys can put it together yourselves for a minute.

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1326676405' post='5766018']
Wait, are we making our ponies from scratch? Like, drawing them? Cause then I'd have some troubles...
[/quote]
We use the pony creator. I'll find the link in a sec.

EDIT:

[url="http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904"]http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904[/url]

Archived