Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326432551' post='5762325']
Tee Hee yeah sure? Trollestia approves.
[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8504/trollestia.png[/img]
[/quote]

[spoiler=Celestia does not approve][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lopc2bOE2c1qlvmijo1_500.png[/img][/spoiler]

Here's that Image I said I would locate:
[img]http://gametechmods.com/uploads/images/24811Shandera.png[/img]
Its Shandera, as an MLP styled Unicorn.
Of course, this is only a copied thumbnail, because the actual image apparently fell off the planet.
The person who drew this has others. And wow, they are incredible.

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326483180' post='5762673']
Yes, Yes I am.
[/quote]
Aww, why? >:

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1326437496' post='5762358']
Of course, this is only a copied thumbnail, because the actual image apparently fell off the planet.
[/quote]
Looks sweeet

[quote name='Ieyasu Tokugawa' timestamp='1326483880' post='5762695']
*glomps*

And yea got your pm. I'll do it when I can.
[/quote]
Thanks. I tried to make the job smaller for you. If I do submit to EQD i'll combine the chapters a bit.
[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326483572' post='5762686']
Aww, why? >:
[/quote]

Why would any mare want to look twice at me? I couldn't get a girl if I tried. I mean, I'm gentalman *cogh* gentlecolt in my own right. I always try to be chivl, and be kind but I always get turned down. No matter how much I care every chance is taken from me. Some people just don't appreciate people like me anymore. They would rather be abused by someone hip and cool than be treated like a woman by a nice guy. At least that is what everypony tells me.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1326437496' post='5762358']
[/quote]

It looks very, very good! I like!

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1326490096' post='5762764']
I should have posted the Lugia one.
[/quote]

Yes, please do

EDIT: @Tomiix: Don't worry, you just haven't met the right pony yet. I believe that there is somepony for everypony! There are three things you can do. 1: Search for her, don't give up until you find her. 2: Wait for her to find you. Maybe you'r not ready to start searching and have your heart broken again. 3: Give up and act as a loner. Although most people can pull this off, they are still hurting inside for not trying. I would not suggest #3.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1326490096' post='5762764']
I should have posted the Lugia one.
[/quote]
Do it do it do iiiit
[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326490767' post='5762767']
Why would any mare want to look twice at me? I couldn't get a girl if I tried. I mean, I'm gentalman *cogh* gentlecolt in my own right. I always try to be chivl, and be kind but I always get turned down. No matter how much I care every chance is taken from me. Some people just don't appreciate people like me anymore. They would rather be abused by someone hip and cool than be treated like a woman by a nice guy. At least that is what everypony tells me.
[/quote]
Well that's just silly, Tommy.

Keep being the gentlecolt you are

You're awesome, just the way you were

You'll find someone, in time. Maybe not now, maybe not in a few months, or years, but when you find that special someone who's right for you, all that waiting will be worth it~ ^-^

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1326490961' post='5762769']
EDIT: @Tomiix: Don't worry, you just haven't met the right pony yet. I believe that there is somepony for everypony! There are three things you can do. 1: Search for her, don't give up until you find her. 2: Wait for her to find you. Maybe you'r not ready to start searching and have your heart broken again. 3: Give up and act as a loner. Although most people can pull this off, they are still hurting inside for not trying. I would not suggest #3.
[/quote]
Don't even joke about 3 >>;;

EDIT:

not you too, Issu-kun ;~~;

I've just been doing #3 since I can't even feel comferable with talking to girls, since I have been bullied my entire life, there is a invisable shield put around me, and no girl looks twice, like I've said before. I'm learning to except it for now, but hay maybe in a couple years and I leave this cruel town.

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1326491794' post='5762782']
I've had a bad experience with a girl, too...but I think Tomiix really needs the attention. So, Tomiix, is there anyway I can help at all?
[/quote]
I don't think there IS a way to help me. Just be a good friend, like you are now =3

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326491888' post='5762784']
I've just been doing #3 since I can't even feel comferable with talking to girls, since I have been bullied my entire life, there is a invisable shield put around me, and no girl looks twice, like I've said before. I'm learning to except it for now, but hay maybe in a couple years and I leave this cruel town.

[/quote]

Stop trying to make me cry ;~;

I-I feel bad now, cuz I've really never been bullied >;

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1326491585' post='5762780']
Oh, I'm fine Fluttershy.
I'm just lamenting about how too much of the population is just, "Like that".
It's alright.
[/quote]
I-I dun think the population is like that, if that makes any difference D:
...well...at least in Panama and brazil ><

[/quote]

Youve been bullied too? If its verbal, just ignore it. Eventually they will get tired and stop. If its physical, I'd suggest getting a teacher and being near one at almost all times. Never lose your dignity...no matter what you do.

I don't think there IS a way to help me. Just be a good friend, like you are now =3
[/quote]

Are you sure? Sometimes I can give some good advice.

[quote name='Pinkamena Diane Pie' timestamp='1326491990' post='5762786']
I've had a worse one. I don't even dare say HER name.
[/quote]

Oh, you poor soul... :'( If you [i]ever [/i]want to talk about it, I'm here for you.

Totally off topic...but

[img]http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/0d3dd3e5b8e211583afb81308b0fb3fa/7002%20-%20fluttershy%20rainbow_dash%20transpa%20rent%20wonderbolts.png[/img]

this reminded me of the time we were discussing whether an episode like Fluttershy joining the Wonderbolts would be kewl

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326492433' post='5762795']
Totally off topic...but

[img]http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/0d3dd3e5b8e211583afb81308b0fb3fa/7002%20-%20fluttershy%20rainbow_dash%20transpa%20rent%20wonderbolts.png[/img]

this reminded me of the time we were discussing whether an episode like Fluttershy joining the Wonderbolts would be kewl
[/quote]
LOL AMAZING [/trystogetofftopic]

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326492861' post='5762801']
[/quote]
cuz the new topic is RD and Fluttershy

Remember the sad video I posted?

I'm makin the second part of that lil story

It's sung by Fluttershy, and I already got it, just need to make the video/add lyrics

It sounds so cute now, it almost sounds like Fluttershy (it helps the original singer hs a child-like aspect in her voice)

[quote name='~Fluttershy~' timestamp='1326492433' post='5762795']
Totally off topic...but

[/quote]

Wait...*slow reaction* All the times I saw that...and just realized it was fluttershy*slow reaction*

[quote name='Tomiix' timestamp='1326492861' post='5762801']
[/quote]

[/helpsgetofftopic] :D

EDIT: @Fluttershy: I will be eagerly awaiting

Archived