Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

What if Blueblood is actually cool except that one night? He may be a willing or unwilling part of Celestia's plan to enliven the gala.

One option could be:

"My dear nephew. I love you and I have no problem dealing with your personality. But tonight is the Grand Galloping Gala. This is the most important party of the year, and I want you to act like the noble you are."

And so BB acted that night the way he saw the nobles. He actually suffered a lot for being yelled by Rarity for acting in a way he himself despises because his aunt asked him.

He was actually born and raised in West Fillydelphia, until his life got flipped-turned upside down.

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In West Fillydelphia born and raised
In the castle where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all drinking some wine outside of the room
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neigh-bourhood
I got in one little fight and the Princesses got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Ponyville"

Best I could do.

tumblr_mick2r01LV1r31zu2o2_250.gif

I suppose this is as official as it can be without introducing humans in Equestria. Can we dump the theories that say ponies are actually microscopic or gigantic? How long until someone posts exact heights for the characters  using miss America as a reference?

Also, back in the Toy Fair or something, this unicorn (named Sunset Shimmer) was released along with the mane six.

sunset_shimmer_by_emkay_mlp-d5vknra.png

People are acting as if she will be the new Twilight Sparkle in the series. The name seems to fit. They also take the starburst when Twilight reappears as an alicorn as a sign that a new character will come, as it is like Twilight's cutie mark but is surrounded by six stars, instead of five.

tumblr_mick2r01LV1r31zu2o2_250.gif

I suppose this is as official as it can be without introducing humans in Equestria. Can we dump the theories that say ponies are actually microscopic or gigantic? How long until someone posts exact heights for the characters  using miss America as a reference?

I believe fans can interpret in anyway they please. But they are "Little" as in My Little Pony. I'd say they'd go as tall a bit above my waistline.

It's because Miss America had a coronation too, I suppose.

And I hope the Equestria Girls don't really look like that. One thing is having weird colored teenagers (we have Doug anyways), giving them pony ears and tails is just to angry those who say MLP is not Furry.

Archived