Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when Spike got Peewee. People were like "now he will have someone after all his friends pass away" and then that previous episode happened.

And even if that pic of the OC and it's background are not serious, I put a lot of love in the lineart. It's a drawing I made of an actual character of a fanfic I sometimes have fangirled about.

And even if that pic of the OC and it's background are not serious, I put a lot of love in the lineart. It's a drawing I made of an actual character of a fanfic I sometimes have fangirled about.

Thares nothing wrong with liking your own OCs... Even if they are a little mary-sue-ish(But that's irrelevant)
Still an awesome drawing regardless.

I'll say, it was pretty good.
I wish I could actually draw ponies, or anything, but I can't draw. At all.
At least equines are easier than humans. Equines have no hands.

Ironically, I could actually draw one of the ponies from the show.
Problem is~
I couldn't make the face/mane :/
...Yea, I've been taking drawing classes.
(THE EARLIER ONES I POSTED, THAT I DREW, DON'T COUNT. THOSE WERE BEFORE SAID CLASSES) 

I cannot really draw regular ponies, the proportions are always bad. That's why I only draw alicorns, I like the end result more.

>Bad corporations
But they are super-deformed, their proportions are wonky on purpose =D

Cadance and Shining are called just The Princess and The Prince, so apparently they kept what they killed, confirming ponies are the necromongers (of Riddick fame). I suppose Twilight will kill somepony by the end of the season.

UPDATE:

Apparently, one of the new Twilight Princess (XD) toys comes with the Crystal Palace playset. I think we can now guess who will be "dethroned" by Twilight Sparkle.

So... Guys....
[spoiler=Whats your opinion on this?]
[spoiler=Brace yourself]
[spoiler=ITS A SPINOFF]
3b1.png

If they deviate from the usual stereotypes of this sort of concept, like they did with the original show, it could actually turn out pretty good.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Also~
[spoiler=with regards to toys~]
Season 4, literally, is all Hasbro's idea.
The series was intended to end with the coronation, since they basically wrapped everything up-
Pinkie learned more control - Too many Pinkie Pies
Fluttershy became assertive - Putting your Hoof Down
Dash winds up with the Wonderbolts - Wonderbolt academy
etc
The potential reoccurring villains have been reformed(more or less)
etc
etc
Series goes full circle; Twilight becomes a princess and returns to Canterlot; Its ware it all started.
But Hasbro, more or less, forced a 4th season for toy profits(and like 26 episodes at that... Heh...). Not saying its a bad idea, its just... seems wonky for a premise, since were basically just hanging with Princess Twilight and nothing really else. Of course, they could just make episodes based on, apparently, newly created pricess-esque issues, or something. I dunno'. Either way, I'm looking forward to said season regardless of the outcome of it.[/spoiler]

I heard about the human spinoff before. I still hope it's not true. What I would like is for hasbro to remember they control wizards of the coast, and put the ponies in D&D or M:tG.

It would be hard for me to say "it sucks now", I am of those that follow something even after all others have abandoned it.

At least the comic is still great and want a credit card to buy it online.

http://youtu.be/KlnK8R3k5yo

I had read Friendship is Dragons until there were no more strips. That was some strips after the end of the Nightmare Moon arc. I haven't checked it after that.

I wonder how long will the pause between season 3 and 4 be. I don't want to write fanfics during seasons, as canon could chance in any moment and I feel like changing what doesn't fit with the new information. I almost abandoned a long fic I started to write when the Discord is Starswirl rumors started.

Friendship is Dragons does all the episodes I mentioned, it doesn't just stop after the 2 pilot episodes.
...It also includes some fan-strips, which I think were the ones that didn't follow any of the episodes.

Also, Season 4 might arrive pretty quickly, assuming Hasbro wants high-demand for it.

Anyway, with regards to Valentines Day(its the 15th as I post this, shoosh), I found this pretty amusing:
b82.png
It popped up on KYM, seemed pretty silly.

Archived