Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really see the problem with her being an alicorn. I even remember a lot of people wanted all of them to be, like a year ago. They said they all should turn into alicorns for the season finale, and Hasbro should do it so they could have new toy models to sell.

Speaking of toys, did I mention Twilight Princess Twilight has a car?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/01/twilights-new-groove-toys.html

I call it the Princessmovile

And now that I checked Equestria Daily for this link, I saw The Immortal Game has finally updated with it's epilogue. If I'm silent during the next few hours in the forum, you can guess I'm squeeing IRL. That's the fanfic that got me into fanfics, and it's my favorite.

I was also thinking about it when I started writing this post, without knowing yet it had updated, as I was going to mention how in that story, all the mane six are actually of different pony species, with Twilight being a special kind of unicorn they call coruscarim, with the ability to divide her mind in parts at will like only Celestia could before, and teleporting, something not even the gods could do. Pinkie Pie being an arcpony, similar to the earth ponies only in their lack of wings and horns, they have a bit of pegasus magic that allows them to do things a regular earth pony would find difficult, also premonition. Fluttershy being an eraterus, fauna and flora-related ponies with wings, they can sing like the Queen of the World and have the King's stare.

Been following this issue lately, I can say for now, bronies can be defined as parts of a schism: Those who tolerate and those who freak out of Twilight becoming an alicorn. Since it's legit now, I can honestly say how surprised and maybe even freaked out I am, but at the same time I'm just waiting to see what happens. The least they could do is if Twilight has a choice for Twilight to be alongside her teacher and become higher than her friends (literally as well), or give it up for the better of friendship. And I'd probably anticipate for Twilight to take the other path. Either way, I'm going to place my Internet raindish to see how much brony tears washed up after the episode. And there's no telling what sort of twist can come out, but just to clear up:

c25.png

They need to calm down.

Like, seriously.

-Twilight, as the latest mare of your father's line, you are to become a princess.

-I guess I'll have to do it.

*later, during the coronation, Shining and Cadance enter, galloping*

-Stop this!. We are pregnant.

Speaking of which, I still don't understand that, with the Cake Twins. Horse's are pregnant for about eleven months. Fair enough, Mrs. Cake got pregnant before the series started (According to what Twilight said in Lesson Zero, episodes are a Week or less apart, usually). What doesn't make any sense, though, is why she looks completely the same before and after birth. Horses, like humans, have fuller belly areas during pregnancy. These things have led me to believe that birth, pregnancy, and the method of conception are different than in reality. Magic?

Wow I've missed so many episodes

Too busy re watching the Babs one

I just loved that episode

So I've missed the re appearance of Discord

(Which I don't mind, because I'm not a fan of Discord at all)

And isn't there another episode that I've missed?

Well, I must say

The fandom is scrambling for no reason

So Twilight has wings. Big whoop. Don't we ALL want wings?

And so she's the princess... honestly doesn't sound surprising cause she is, in fact, the show's central figure. It was bound to happen

Now I've been holding off from the latest episode since a few hours ago, mainly because Youtube on this computer is sh*t. I always have to pause it right at the start and hope it buffers enough for me to start, then keep buffering enough to have the entire video play without pausing.

And my phone's getting gravity sensitive, so I had to watch it with my head tilted at an awkward angle, making my neck hurt. :/

About ten years ago, the princess took a filly with potential and gave her her knowledge, and made her strong. But she also gave her her enemies, the enemies of Equestria. How many other enemies has Celestia sealed, not finished of by her for one reason or another? Will they release themselves during the next year, the next decade? Yet she truly loves Twiligh Sparkle, and Twilight loves her. But the well-being of ponykind is more important than the feelings of a filly. Twilight is smart and rational, her mind will understand the reasons of why Celestia used her as a tool, even if her heart aches.

Now the question is, will the transformation make Twilight more powerful? That is a great risk for Celestia. I'm sure right now (if we don't take into account the lack of experience), Twilight can take on either of the princesses in one to one combat (Celestia could drop the sun on her, but that would have undesirable collateral damage). Even if Celestia never showed her destruction spells, Twilight is smart, curious and good at improvising, so if she hadn't already learned war magic by herself, she could create all-new spells right in the moment.

After watching episodes like Winter Wrap-up, it's obvious Celestia was also training her to be a general (without Twi noticing, probably).

So I fear big adversaries are coming in the future. There is no other reason to unleash Discord. I fear, Freezie Pop is coming.

the_background_six_by_shinodage-d5t7cp3.

The description of the penultimate episode makes me think of the fanfic "a world without rainbows", in which Rainbow Dash fails the rainboom from The Cutie Mark Chronicles, and then all have depressing lives and then die. I don't think that will be what will happen in the episode, but we'll surely see a darker world. I wonder how unsettling it can look. Before the start of the season, some images of abandoned Sweet Apple Acres and Carousel Boutique were revealed. Those are surely from that episode.

Archived