Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll bet a good percentage of people won't get the Spongebob reference.

And the last one I saw on Facebook. I knew that when it came up twice on the episode, it was gonna be a thing.

Oh, and someone should write a platonic AngelxDiscord fic. x3

I wonder if Discord's 2-colored clothes are just because of his mismatched body or it's a reference to fans comparing him to Sheogorath.

739227fb-407a-4739-ad43-fc7541bb2223.jpg

Sheogorath is the daedric prince of madness. I only know him for his role in Skyrim, but he had an entire DLC for him in a previous game. He's pretty similar to Discord in his mortal-disregarding randomness (and beard).

The other daedra in this pic is Sanguine, the daedric prince of debauchery. He likes parties and pranks. The quest involving him in Skyrim is the funniest of the game, being a big reference to The Hangover.

We know Celestia is not a troll nor a tyrant. She's a magnificent chessmaster. Now, how long do you guys think she planned this Discord thing? Since he was last released? Since Nightmare Moon? Since she made all her candidates for bearing the elements converge in Ponyville? Since she started influence the childhood of some fillies so they gain the attributes that led them to become the bearers? Since a generation ago? Since a thousand years ago?

It was up the first day. Then it was down again an hour later.

Celestia: "Centuries of boiling water for tea when I knew that I could boil the seas. Of lifting quills when I could life mountains. Of breaking wax seals when I could break anything I please. My power is too much for this world. But it isn't too much for you, is it, Twilight? Now I get to find out what I'm really capable of. No lives to save, no plans to make, nothing to hold me back. I am divinity unleashed."

Extracted from a Twilestia clopfic.

Oh god, Citrusia... Just.... Oh god.... xD
All of my yes, to that strip.

Also part of the reason I made that Carrot Cake one, was cuz' this exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G8MTS0jhBo

...Also, the comic-related shenanigans I come up with, I WOULD make it into somewhat of a site, but I don't get ideas for stuff as frequent as I would like to.
I mean, for example-
I only really made THIS image cuz' some guy on KYM said Twilight should have used her horn, in that Coronation image of mine.
(I forget if I mentioned this before or not, but I've joined KYM)
The idea for the Timberwolf image, for the most part, was just me being lazy.

And its funny, I even got a comment on KYM, also saying I should have my comics be a series.

EDIT~
[spoiler=Speaking of KYM]
[spoiler=SUDDENLY MEGAMAN]
00b.jpg
fa3.jpeg
c3c.gif[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Archived