[/quote]
=The Joke=
=
=
=
=
=Your Head=

[quote name='-Berserker-' timestamp='1352929939' post='6069637']
Then Trixie may be the next Nightmare Moon, as she now has a necklace that resembles the collar of Sombra's armor. And the description of her upcoming episode may make one think she has been holding a grudge, and has been looking for power.
[/quote]
YES!
[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1352933134' post='6069679']
Trixie confirmed for season 3....AW HELL YEAH!!!
[/quote]
[size=6]YES![/size]
[quote name='Stone Cold Loki' timestamp='1352934059' post='6069688']
But she could be brainwashed.
[/quote]
Fetish level: 11/10

Sorry. But...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iqqLI.png[/img]
*ahem* (rant upcoming)
This comic is a great description of what I personally think of the love and tolerate term, bronies who use it say that they love and tolerate the trolls and yet they put hatred upon other people who view the fandom in a different sort of way. It's just terrible to think that someone would respect those who hate them and run off at others who are a part of the same fandom and are inoccent. I'm not saying that all of them are like this, but it seems as if most of them are. I personally will not admit or deny to clopping because I feel that it is only my business to be getting into, but I will admit to looking at R34 in an artistic way.
So that is why I hate the term love and tolerate because most of the people who use it only think that way for the haters/trolls.

Another reason is why the hell would you be acceptant of someone who's being offensive and thinks that you're the lowest piece of junk on the internet. The trolls/haters use stereotypes, offensive remarks and basically try to give us a hard time to put their opinion through. It's like saying that some bully making fun of a girl for not wearing the latest fashion trend is an opinion and you're going to respect it.

Just my opinion

[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1352950050' post='6069998']
*ahem* (rant upcoming)
This comic is a great description of what I personally think of the love and tolerate term, bronies who use it say that they love and tolerate the trolls and yet they put hatred upon other people who view the fandom in a different sort of way. It's just terrible to think that someone would respect those who hate them and run off at others who are a part of the same fandom and are inoccent. I'm not saying that all of them are like this, but it seems as if most of them are. I personally will not admit or deny to clopping because I feel that it is only my business to be getting into, but I will admit to looking at R34 in an artistic way.
So that is why I hate the term love and tolerate because most of the people who use it only think that way for the haters/trolls.

Another reason is why the hell would you be acceptant of someone who's being offensive and thinks that you're the lowest piece of junk on the internet. The trolls/haters use stereotypes, offensive remarks and basically try to give us a hard time to put their opinion through. It's like saying that some bully making fun of a girl for not wearing the latest fashion trend is an opinion and you're going to respect it.

Just my opinion
[/quote]

exactly, now clopping is strange, but i dont judge people who do it, hell, i find the anthro and human stuff attractive, just not the actual pony form, so i guess im a clopper too, just dont go around f***ing real life horses and youre good

[quote name='STVB' timestamp='1352951520' post='6070017']
exactly, now clopping is strange, but i dont judge people who do it, hell, i find the anthro and human stuff attractive, just not the actual pony form, so i guess im a clopper too, just dont go around f***ing real life horses and youre good
[/quote]

I can understand if you think that it's strange, but I don't see what the damn fuss about it is, they're not doing any sort of harm towards you, so why would you even care.

[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1352951726' post='6070022']
I can understand if you think that it's strange, but I don't see what the damn fuss about it is, they're not doing any sort of harm towards you, so why would you even care.
[/quote]

well there could be a few reasons i can think of for the fuss

1. it violates the norms of society

2. another stereotype anti-bronies can use against bronies so try to eliminate them by getting a higher power to do something about it

3. people might think that cloppers rape children or animals or something

4. some people just like to complain

even thought im a clopper i guess, and i myself do find it strange, there really isnt anything wrong with it, people can look at mlp rule 34 if they want, im not saying its wrong, besides that would make me a hypocrate if i said it shoudlnt be looked at, its not hurting anyone, unless someone purposely exposes it to children to tramatise them, or anti bronies use mlp rule 34 on those who are curious about watching mlp so they dont watch it.

but who would do that?

[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1352950050' post='6069998']
*ahem* (rant upcoming)

Just my opinion
[/quote]

Thank you.

I'm not much of one.

Archived