Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1346267400' post='6015461']
[url="http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/236625_hi?$product$_hi?$193x293$"]Get on my level.[/url]

[/quote]

So...get on the level of a wallet you can find at any Walmart or Kmart in America?
Oh no...how difficult...

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting on that Twilight wallet...

Anyway, I've remembered something completely irrelevant, that I realized the first time I watched the series.
The Pegasi are nuts.
In the first episode, we get the Summer Sun Celebration, which is at the start of Summer. Only a few episodes later we get Winter Wrap-up, which is the Spring Celebration.
Not to mention The Running of the leaves, the Fall celebration, which comes shortly after.
Either we get massive timeskips, which is unlikely given the "Letter per week" basis, or, like I said before, the Pegasi are just insane.

The episodes aren't perfectly chronological.

For example, Putting Your Hoof Down is more of a flashback episode for Fluttershy. Seeing as Twilight doesn't appear in it, it's assumed that these events transpire before her arrival. She develops her "Stare" method in the episode, which she had exhibited in previous episodes.

I don't really like the idea of Fluttershy writing a friendship report about something that happened at least a year before. In my personal timeline, the episodes are presented in chronological order except when demonstrated otherwise (like the running of the leaves next to the winter wrap up, if we don't suppose there is a large time skip or Equestria includes both hemispheres). And any episode of season 2 happened after any episode of season 1, and (I cannot know yet) before any episode of season 3.

Also, no out of the closet bronies in that event, but the pony merc was sold a lot. Man-sized pony shirts were over after the first day.

MLP is an episode-of-the-week series, much like a lot of other cartoons, and each season has like 2-5 episodes that interact with eachother.

Like Art of the Dress, which goes into Best Night Ever.
And as you mentioned, Fell Weather Friends that goes into Winter Wrap-Up.

Ponies are affecting my mind in ways I didn't notice before.
My high school crush changed her Facebook profile pic, and the first thing I looked at was her shirt with the art of the 1976 album Rainbow Rising. I had a "dude, that's awesome" in my mind.
I considered my reaction funny. I would usually look at the little details that I always liked in her (her skin is darker than caramel, but if you look closely, you can see she has freckles. That always got my attention).
Now I'm listening to that album in Youtube.
I blame ponies.

[quote name='Comrade TentaSparkle' timestamp='1346334641' post='6015977']
or maybe because the ponies are the ones that manually change each season, as seen in Winter Wrap Up, maybe their seasons are really short.
[/quote]

No but, the song "Winter Wrap Up" itself tells us that the seasons aren't really short.

"Three months of Winter coldness, and awesome holydays~"

Unless Luna trolls with her work. A month has to do with the trajectory of the moon after all.

Archived