Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Flame Dragon got back to me:

[quote]See, the problem is there are a lot of pages to go through to figure out why Star would move you. I trust her judgement and would rather not over rule her. If you really want to get it moved back, talk to her. She should be more than willing to hear your case.[/quote]

I'm currently looking for her.

So, any ideas what to ask or say?

Well, when it was brought up:
[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1342962917' post='5985428']I thought we already went through this, but the reason for the move isn't what happened on the last 2 or 3 pages.
In fact, I don't really care about what you guys are talking about, as long as it's appropriate. My job is to make the C/O section less bad and if I see that a thread doesn't live up to the standards of the forum, it gets moved somewhere where such things don't matter.

So once again, it's not the recent topic and whatever you were talking about that caused the move, it's the 5 or so warnings that I gave you guys on the previous pages. The last one was called "last warning" actually and that's pretty much what it means.

So to answer your question, talking about ponies or how they fight or whatever isn't a bannable offense, but what was going on everytime I've posted in this thread is. This is just the last drop in the cup.
[/quote]

Which I then talked about earlier on this page:
[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1343456607' post='5990818']
From what I understand of Cinnamon Star's previous explanation, it was not because of what we were doing, it was because of what we had done. Like, the best way I can explain it is the final warning a few days before our lock wasn't actually a warning and was instead the reason (along with all our previous warnings) we got locked, then later unlocked and moved to games.

Or something like that.
[/quote]

So you could start from there to figure out what to say. To me it seems unjust, like we were granted a pardon, only for it to be revoked without warning when we had done nothing wrong to deserve the revocation.

So are a lack of post count gain (while not necessary but is still a thing) and members not knowing we're here imaginary downsides? Plus, we're not a game, if that wasn't painfully obvious, so things don't mesh in the slightest.

But I'm not talking about any of those, I argue for justice!

Post count is pointless, and most of the members should have kept up with the events of the club. Besides, most of our important members know of the move.

I can understand the whole justice thing, but there are no massive problems with being in Location B rather than Location A.

No, but I do have news...

They confirmed Doc Whooves' name, but it's Hooves. Like Derpy.

They just married... Derpy... with.... Doctor Whoo -- Hooves.

I guess...

*sunglasses*

She's his companion now.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=8][b]YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!![/b][/size][/font]

Lol@Doc&Derpy

And I find this a little ironic, I've skipped the theme song every time I watched FiM, and yet, of all sites, [url=http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers_Prime]the TFwiki is what ended up getting me to know the theme song.[/url]
I mean, the theme song is actually pretty good, its just...
[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1343535793' post='5991553']
Yeah, but it's still girly as all get out.[/quote]
Pretty much this.
I'll listen to it and all, but if I leave it on loop, I would likely go insane.

I don't like the theme.

In other news, I talked to Star, and I am waiting a response.

[quote]Hello, Star.

Our club got moved to the Games section, due to you it seems like.

Is there a reason?

I tried talking to Flame Dragon about it, but I got this:

[b]Him talking about why we were moved.[/b]

See, the problem is there are a lot of pages to go through to figure out why Star would move you. I trust her judgement and would rather not over rule her. If you really want to get it moved back, talk to her. She should be more than willing to hear your case.

And then this:

[b]Telling me about Star.[/b]

She is the C/O mod. She might help you with this.

If it wasn't you, sorry.

But anyways, could you find a way fix this? We are a club.[/quote]

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1343576244' post='5991824']
Lol@Doc&Derpy

And I find this a little ironic, I've skipped the theme song every time I watched FiM, and yet, of all sites, [url="http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers_Prime"]the TFwiki is what ended up getting me to know the theme song.[/url]
I mean, the theme song is actually pretty good, its just...

Pretty much this.
I'll listen to it and all, but if I leave it on loop, I would likely go insane.
[/quote]
Oh, hoho. The Transformers and My Little Pony fandoms are like brother and sister. Or maybe it's just that both series air in the same channel and the watchers of one will likely find the other.

Giggle at the ghostie, my translated version of the mexican lyrics.

Fear used to invade me when seeing
the sun was about to go down

Twi: Tell me she's not...

Dark and shadow made me
shake

Rarity: Yes, she is.

My pillow was a shelter
of what I imagined
My granma told me you have to know
how to face your fears

RD: And then?

She said Pinkie, standing you have to be
fear you will not feel
No one will hurt you
just laugh and your fears will go away
ha ha ha

The rest: *gasp*

Aaaand.... Laugh of the fear
mock it if it's gross
If it's spooky
laugh more like before
If you see it horrible
it's not so terrible
Tell that big one to already leave you alone
because if he thinks he can scare you is really wrong
the only think he will manage is for you to want to hahaha
laaaaaauuuuuuugh

everybody: *lol*

I got back from Star:

[quote]Hi!

Sorry yes, it was me and I explained it in the thread (Sugar Cube Corner it is?) a few pages ago, so it should be harder to find now.

Since C/O is under fire for apparently being a spam club and some clubs have indeed been misbehaving IMO, I've decided to move the latters to Games. I may also just lock them, but if you guys truly want to continue discussing stuff, you can do it in Games. I just don't feel well letting some of you boost their post count with +1 posts, so Games it is.

Sugar Cube Corner was moved in particular for having received its >3rd warning or so. Lots of "one picture plus one word" or "one picture and a sentence of nothing" and such posts and it's honestly nothing I want to see in C/O.[/quote]

I got back from Star:

[quote]Hi!

Sorry yes, it was me and I explained it in the thread (Sugar Cube Corner it is?) a few pages ago, so it should be harder to find now.

Since C/O is under fire for apparently being a spam club and some clubs have indeed been misbehaving IMO, I've decided to move the latters to Games. I may also just lock them, but if you guys truly want to continue discussing stuff, you can do it in Games. I just don't feel well letting some of you boost their post count with +1 posts, so Games it is.

Sugar Cube Corner was moved in particular for having received its >3rd warning or so. Lots of "one picture plus one word" or "one picture and a sentence of nothing" and such posts and it's honestly nothing I want to see in C/O.[/quote]

[quote name='-Berserker-' timestamp='1343579387' post='5991874']
Oh, hoho. The Transformers and My Little Pony fandoms are like brother and sister.[/quote]
I would love to point out that they hardly intertwine with eachother, but....
[url=http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Mach_Kick]The irony, is amazing[/url]

Archived