Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1336425263' post='5934494']
If he does not come back than like make him get eaten by a giant corn dog... A like make his descendant (new person) do the thing he was gonna do...
[/quote]
Kitty, you are brilliant

Rather, this gave me a brilliant idea

*hugs*

Issuuuun, why don't we just have someone control Tinker and Starlight?~ :'o

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1336426422' post='5934510']
Because, Tommy has all the ideas.
No one can control a character as well as their creator, as well.

The most we can hope for is that we CAN get Tommy to post after a lot of begging and pleading.
[/quote]We can make new ideas =/

In fact, this would eliminate the need to go to random places to get random stuff, when we already have a straightforward plotline planned

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1336427078' post='5934515']
Perhaps so, but still...
I like Tommy's idea, and, what would we even DO with a straightforward plot-line?
We'd zoom by everything super fast, and there'd be very little actual stuff happening.
[/quote]It's straightforward, but there IS stuff happening

All the stuff we discussed =/

There's a LOT to do, but there's a difference between knowing what we're gonna do, and following someone who made an apparently big plan for an RP that he basically seems to have quit

We can go without this item quest

In fact, I don't see how they'd fit into the story we have planned

Unless you'd rather go with the ideas of someone who quit rather than ideas we all thought of together, and agreed were awesome

But w/e =/

It's true enough we have stuff planned, yes, but what excuse do we have for using those ideas...
Unless...
Well, this will be better to discuss over Skype later, but for now, I guess technically our characters all know very little about their goal, so there'd have to be some information gathering that'll take them across Equestria...
Put that in with general questing...
I'm liking this.

Hola, guys~

I honestly feel a tad indifferent towards Tommy deciding to quit, since I dun like RPing much [s]and also you guys said I barely help.[/s]

Oh, and just to tell y'all, I've got strep throat. So, I'll be home sick for a few days.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1336428470' post='5934548']
Hola, guys~

I honestly feel a tad indifferent towards Tommy deciding to quit, since I dun like RPing much [s]and also you guys said I barely help.[/s]

Oh, and just to tell y'all, I've got strep throat. So, I'll be home sick for a few days.
[/quote]...that'd be partially good, if I didn't have work all day this week

So this just plain sucks >:

hope you feel better ;~;

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1336428703' post='5934551']
I don't recall every saying that, Renji.
But in any case, hopefully we can at least make this kinda enjoyable for you.

And that sucks. I think I'm actually getting a little sick myself.
[/quote]I felt we were making it enjoyable

I'm truely sorry for not being active. I have tons of commitments, and trying to balance them has put my grades into the pits. So I am very limited in computer time. Which is why my skype calls are always on the IPod, while I am in bed late at night. So I have to choose what I feel I will have the most fun with. After balancing the options, our RP fell below the other RP, which is on a Brony only IM type site. Which makes RP more instant, and fun. There are more people involved and no limits to what you can do. I will check in every once in awhile and definitely do Skype. Imagine me as Armadiloz+1

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1336431300' post='5934596']
I will be watching the progress! I will make a post if you like, of a phenomena happening that Starlight and Tinker dissapear, so if I get time later, I can come back.
[/quote]Its fine, we decided Tinker isn't important and Starlight can be controlled by Issun

You go and focus on more important things, Tommy :3

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1336436630' post='5934677']
It's still been a while...this club still jumps a few pages but its still dead at the moment. Have you guys continued to make TCG?
[/quote]Yup

if you didn't see, we made Pinkie, and the CMC already

Archived