Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1335389327' post='5925194']
So?
The point was that you made a "Scientist" joke when a guy just used basic physics.
[/quote]

It wasn't a joke. There was just a LAWL in the post, which from me means nothing.

@Shradow: I disagree. She disappeared with a sparkle in the sky, which means she'll be back if the Team Rocket theory isn't mistaken.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335389978' post='5925210']
It wasn't a joke. There was just a LAWL in the post, which from me means nothing.

@Shradow: I disagree. She disappeared with a sparkle in the sky, which means she'll be back if the Team Rocket theory isn't mistaken.
[/quote]
Team Rocket is an exception.
They're comical villains, as well as ones who need to appear in nearly every episode.
MLP only has real villains on rare, and spaced out occasions.

Well compared to an anime and a girls-audienced show, it's almost physically impossible to survive every Team Rocket blasting off disaster, yet in this theory, Chrysalis dies or is either mortally injured. Does that mean Shining ArmorxCadence's love is even more powerful than Pokemon/ Well it is evident when Chrysalis was able to beat Princess Celestia easy with a mortal blow.

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1335472962' post='5925971']
Tag in your sig is awesome DL. Seems Renji is the fabled GFXer....
[/quote]He is the one who will usher in a new age of GFXing for all lesser GFXers to folllow

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1335496931' post='5926438']
That's basically what the topics have been about: This Day Aria, [b]Shining Armor and Cadenza's love making a Fus Ro Da[/b], and the cuddleness of Chrysilis (curtosy of Arm.)
[/quote]
I'm sorry, I thought you were intentionally IMPLYING SOMETHING!

Archived