Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tenta, are you referring to how almost no one is on the site?

Not precisely sure what the deal with that is, but I assume it has to do with YCM messing up last night.

Also:

[img]http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/eeb3be2a669aab37ba38a03505b53cb9/172945%20-%20artist%3Aparadigmpizza%20spike.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1335304352' post='5924311']
Tenta, are you referring to how almost no one is on the site?

Not precisely sure what the deal with that is, but I assume it has to do with YCM messing up last night.

[/quote]

Did YCMaker do stuff again? D=
I swear, lately, the only "improvements" the common members have had are among the lines of:
-Card Maker kind of works a little more again. It still can't upload that well, but it's an improvement.
-Likes are possible again (sorry for having messed them up during last update).
-YCM logo updated (4 months late).

I think the site is just having a slow day today though.
It's still odd how back on 2008, you could see the "active members" list and it'd usually say "895 members active in the last 15 minutes", while nowadays you'll see "75 members active". I hope it doesn't follow a pattern.

As for another complaint. Sections like my profile page, my messages, or even the club, sometimes don't want to react at all and I need to refresh the page so that any button (like,reply,etc) even works. That's been happening for the last 3 or so days iirc.

Anyways.... hello everyone =D

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1335309952' post='5924431']
I swear, lately, the only "improvements" the common members have had are among the lines of:
-Card Maker kind of works a little more again. It still can't upload that well, but it's an improvement.

It's still odd how back on 2008, you could see the "active members" list and it'd usually say "895 members active in the last 15 minutes", while nowadays you'll see "75 members active". I hope it doesn't follow a pattern.

As for another complaint. Sections like my profile page, my messages, or even the club, sometimes don't want to react at all and I need to refresh the page so that any button (like,reply,etc) even works. That's been happening for the last 3 or so days iirc.

[/quote]Hai hun~ *kisses cheek*

How are ya?

And yes, I did just like your post to see if what you said about 'likes' is true :>

Honestly

There were a LOT more active members before

And a lot more activity

:T

Makes me worry for the future of YCM

But jeez

Don't think I was around during the time there were 800+ members on at a time xD

I think...

actually I might have been, in late 2009, it still had that

Now its not even 100...how sad =P

Ya

by end of 2012

YCM might die o3o

Oh? How strange, what happened to that "I couldn't care less if YCM died" and "I'm only here because the RP is still going" demeanor you had last time we talked about this? I may be wrong, but you seem genuinely concerned about YCM dying.

In any case, LZ has said it's an error with the forum, chances are, a lot of people just can't get on.

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1335309952' post='5924431']

[/quote]
I got on randomly today earlier and It was as low as 16 registered members.

Anyway, I think Renji is behind all these members disappearing. Just saying. :3

EDIT: YCM = Limbo? Seems legit.

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1335311075' post='5924450']
Hai hun~ *kisses cheek*

How are ya?

And yes, I did just like your post to see if what you said about 'likes' is true :>

Honestly

There were a LOT more active members before

And a lot more activity

:T

Makes me worry for the future of YCM

But jeez

Don't think I was around during the time there were 800+ members on at a time xD

I think...

actually I might have been, in late 2009, it still had that

Now its not even 100...how sad =P

Ya

by end of 2012

YCM might die o3o
[/quote]

Likes were pretty much disbled during little more than a day, as a side effect of a relatively recent update.
They DO work again though. xD

and just for the record, last night 2 days ago, there were only thirty something members active, out of which only 12 had any posts in the forum.
It's sad comming from a site with over half a million members.... but anyways.

My day was ok, as always. I'm a bit stressed about classes. The work I do within the next 3 weeks will have a huge impact in my final grades.

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1335311588' post='5924464']
I got on randomly today earlier and It was as low as 16 registered members.

Anyway, I think Renji is behind all these members disappearing. Just saying. :3

EDIT: YCM = Limbo? Seems legit.
[/quote]Obviously, he's the most suspicious

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1335311441' post='5924459']
Oh? How strange, what happened to that "I couldn't care less if YCM died" and "I'm only here because the RP is still going" demeanor you had last time we talked about this? I may be wrong, but you seem genuinely concerned about YCM dying.

In any case, LZ has said it's an error with the forum, chances are, a lot of people just can't get on.
[/quote]I'm not genuinely worried

Didn't you see the "=P" and "xD" face?

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1335311752' post='5924468']
Likes were pretty much disbled during little more than a day, as a side effect of a relatively recent update.

and just for the record, last night 2 days ago, there were only thirty something members active, out of which only 12 had any posts in the forum.

My day was ok, as always. I'm a bit stressed about classes. The work I do within the next 3 weeks will have a huge impact in my final grades.
[/quote]
I do remember back in the day when this forum still ran on MyBB. There were hundreds of members online at once, and there were so much more active posters. If I remember right, you had to get 100+ posts in one day just to be on the daily Top 20, where now, you only need 10. :/

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1335311752' post='5924468']

[/quote]
I can see dat, cuz I was able to like your post :>

And....that's pretty sad .~.

Honestly, I doubt even more than 100 members even post actively anymore...

Eh, all that begins must one day end, one way or another, so there's no helpin it, I guess

And I suppose it would... @_@ I dun mind if you focus on school lots for the next 3 weeks, and in fact, totally support it. Cuz uh..good grades are good, I guess~ (tho mine personally are just meh xD) [s]Tho does that mean ya wont be replyin to my PM since you answered my question here? D:[/s]

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1335312355' post='5924482']
And I suppose it would... @_@ I dun mind if you focus on school lots for the next 3 weeks, and in fact, totally support it. Cuz uh..good grades are good, I guess~ (tho mine personally are just meh xD) [s]Tho does that mean ya wont be replyin to my PM since you answered my question here? D:[/s]
[/quote]
I'm failing Algebra 1 for the semester. If I don't do well on my next test which is like next week, then I'll fail for sure. 'Tis unfortunate.

[quote name='LarryMudkipz' timestamp='1335312688' post='5924487']
I'm failing Algebra 1 for the semester. If I don't do well on my next test which is like next week, then I'll fail for sure. 'Tis unfortunate.
[/quote]...

I don't think I was that bad

Owait

I sucked at physics

Yeah

I am glad I got a good grade on the last test (which as just flying a water rocket anyway >.> )

I hate things with numbers

Thus I like college

like 5 english classes, 1 spanish class, and 1 philosophy class

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1335312929' post='5924495']

I don't think I was that bad

Owait

I sucked at physics

Yeah

I am glad I got a good grade on the last test (which as just flying a water rocket anyway >.> )

I hate things with numbers

Thus I like college

like 5 english classes, 1 spanish class, and 1 philosophy class
[/quote]

Really.
I'm an art major, and sucky requirements still ask me for math... I hate logarithmic functions, equations, and inequalities.

I'm actually a pretty good student under regular school conditions. I've even topped previous schools in the past, but the pedestrial border between Mex & US giving pretty much the same treatment to people as the treatment jewish population got from nazis back in the day, it really is a big waste of time that tires me out. Thus, I'm average-level or under after a decade of doing it everyday....

It's like 4 hours a day where I could have done my homework quicker....

I dun think this rut will last too long. I assume YCM will be back to the norm in a few days.

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1335312355' post='5924482']
Eh, all that begins must one day end, one way or another, so there's no helpin it, I guess[/quote]
There is helping it, when you see an unlimited future. Me thinks that some of the most amazing things can last forever.

...Idk, just what I think.

Oh, and currently acing Math and English. I'd prefer not to say my Spanish grade. :3

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1335313779' post='5924512']
I dun think this rut will last too long. I assume YCM will be back to the norm in a few days.

There is helping it, when you see an unlimited future. Me thinks that some of the most amazing things can last forever.

...Idk, just what I think.

Oh, and currently acing Math and English. I'd prefer not to say my Spanish grade. :3
[/quote]Say iiiit

And bonds are everlasting

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1335313691' post='5924511']
Really.
I'm an art major, and sucky requirements still ask me for math... I hate logarithmic functions, equations, and inequalities.

I'm actually a pretty good student under regular school conditions. I've even topped previous schools in the past, but the pedestrial border between Mex & US giving giving pretty much the same treatment to people as the treatment jewish population got from nazis back in the day, it really is a big waste of time that tires me out. Thus, I'm average-level or under after a decade of doing it everyday....
[/quote]aww, that sucks D:

Hmm...there really isn't a solution for that...

Unless the US decides to abolish the border patrol system within the next year or so

And I don't see that happening

Regardless, if I were in your situation, believe me, I'd be flunking

So I salute you, hun < all mah moral support to ya :3

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1335314181' post='5924520']
Lowest grade I can recall getting is a D in math, because there was a bunch of assignments that I hadn't turned in, as it turned out.
[/quote]
...can't picture you getting below a B in anythin, lol

But I guess it cant be helped in that case =P

And my lowest grade ever was a 26% :3

I got my act together by the end and scraped a D tho

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1335313691' post='5924511']
Really.

I'm actually a pretty good student under regular school conditions. I've even topped previous schools in the past, but the pedestrial border between Mex & US giving pretty much the same treatment to people as the treatment jewish population got from nazis back in the day, it really is a big waste of time that tires me out. Thus, I'm average-level or under after a decade of doing it everyday....

It's like 4 hours a day where I could have done my homework quicker....
[/quote]
It's a pain to hear that, Sleepy. I mean.. if I had the kind of routine you had, I think I'd go bonkers because I wouldn't be able to handle it. o.O

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1335314042' post='5924517']
Say iiiit

And bonds are everlasting
[/quote]
Last time the teacher updated it, it was a B. But, it was a low B. So, hopefully it hasn't changed. >.>

And I agree entirely~

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1335314310' post='5924523']
...can't picture you getting below a B in anythin, lol

But I guess it cant be helped in that case =P

And my lowest grade ever was a 26% :3

I got my act together by the end and scraped a D tho
[/quote]
Yeah, well, all my grades are Bs and As now, so yeah.
I think I was just having a really off month or however long it was.

Archived