Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's still not a kiss, Fluttershy. Js.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1335042681' post='5921258']
Look, guys, Doc, Carrot Top, Bonbon, Lyra, and Derpy, are all backgrounders. Any two of them being in the same scene does not equal shipping.
[/quote]
A large portion of the fanbase disagrees on dat.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1335042986' post='5921275']
That's still not a kiss, Fluttershy. Js.

A large portion of the fanbase disagrees on dat.
[/quote]its a kiss its a kiss its a kiss its a kFJ#(G_GNPOINGOIEMG SHUT UP DDDD<

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1335042927' post='5921269']
DL, that video is the previous page.
[/quote]But not at that moment :3

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1335042909' post='5921268']
Yeah I thought so in the fighting scene. It seemed like a little peck but if the writers actually incorporated it... 0_o Too much fan service.And the Doctor Whooves thing. leave it for another fan fic. In times of disaster, people tend to run with each other and often get corned in the same situations together.
[/quote]I am not opposed to it :3

At least, it's a cheek kiss

At best, it's an actual romance kiss

Which is omg orgasmic

Since I ship DashiexFlutters

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1335043244' post='5921285']
Well what else can that peck be? It's more likely to be assurance in some sort of way [s]in the form of a kiss[/s].
[/quote]
Could be a peck to implify Dashie likes Flutters, and thus is happy she's safe, and thus kisses her

or could be a reassuring peck :3

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1335043497' post='5921300']
I've thought this for awhile, I might as well say it.

Non-canon shipping is f***ing ridiculous and utterly pointless. It's mostly so yaoi/yuri fangirls/boys have something to waste their time on.
[/quote]
It depends on how it is depicted and the form it takes. If it is taken through fan fiction, it has to be written well; if art, then just needs to look good or be formatted in a way we can connect to the like. And I guess the perverted side of me says, the peck was actually a kiss.

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1335043864' post='5921314']
It depends on how it is depicted and the form it takes. If it is taken through fan fiction, it has to be written well; if art, then just needs to look good or be formatted in a way we can connect to the like. And I guess the perverted side of me says, the peck was actually a kiss.
[/quote]

Ya.

I did kinda like the idea of the marriage.

Is it just me, or does any one else think that Twilight once did a Spell to mistakenly turn TS' parents into plants or something so they would need a Babysitter?

Also: THE CREATORS LIED ABOUT TRIXIE.

[quote name='Voltaire' timestamp='1335044153' post='5921326']
Ya.

I did kinda like the idea of the marriage.

Is it just me, or does any one else think that Twilight once did a Spell to mistakenly turn TS' parents into plants or something so they would need a Babysitter?

Nah, the turning into plants incident at the test was just one singular thing that happened. Simply just because Twilight's parents were gone and Cadence foal-sitted her.Also: THE CREATORS LIED ABOUT TRIXIE.
[/quote]

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1335043864' post='5921314']
[/quote]Hell yeah it was ~

And the creators said Trixie would be in season 2?

lolz

Sucks for her :3
[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1335043497' post='5921300']
I've thought this for awhile, I might as well say it.

Non-canon shipping is f***ing ridiculous and utterly pointless. It's mostly so yaoi/yuri fangirls/boys have something to waste their time on.
[/quote]

I quite enjoy it

Because it's just downright fun

And there's not enough romance :33

Plus, SpikexSweetie and RainbowxSoarin are more canon now

But I still prefer RainbowxFlutters or Rainbowjack

[quote name='Berry Punch~' timestamp='1335045962' post='5921376']
Trixie was mentioned in the Newspaper episode. I think that's what they would have meant.
It would have been nice to actually see her around. Even in the background.
[/quote]..she...

....oh wow, she was

I want to see her come back, nicer, but with her overall personality intact

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1335048703' post='5921449']
I don't really care if Trixie returns or not. I didn't really like her anyways.
[/quote]She wasn't that bad

She's like Rainbow, but more open about her ego

Everyone saw it, right?
No spoilers?
Good?...
Okay.
[b][u][font="'trebuchet ms"][size="5"]​THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE MLP: FiM EXISTENCE AND I'M SO EXUBERANT ABOUT IT THAT I'M WRITING IN THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE![/size][/font][/u][/b]

[font="'trebuchet ms"]Okay, so maybe I'm being a little too nuts, but that whole premise was brilliant. When I was watching and "Cadence" was being a jerk to Twilight, I thought she was under a spell. Then, when she used her powers on Shining Armor, I was under the impression that it wasn't really her. The whole "don't even bother showing up" thing after TS tried to expose "Cadence" as a fraud made me see the true internal conflict: her own BROTHER told her not to show up at the wedding. That's deep. I was convinced that the "Cadence" was sincere for a moment...until after the FRIGGIN' MUSICAL NUMBER (which was awesome) when "Cadence" went up in smoke! WA-BAM! NOPONY saw that coming! And real Cadence is so awesome, she seems like a bright individual who would be perfect for SA. Plus, she's pretty. Anyway, Cadence's musical number was really cool, like...Phantom of the Opera with light touches of Beauty and the Beast. DL, just sayin', the "Colgate" clone in the caverns definitely got the bouquet, so you've got a chance![/font]
*breath*
Okay, so that antagonist reveal was taking me by surprise I was like
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0nRp8DfWEk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0nRp8DfWEk[/url]

And so I was like scared outta my mind, and my Brony friend who I converted was like "THAT'S CREEPY!" and I'm like "I don't even know what it is, bro!" I called up my girlfriend and she's all like "Yeah, they're like doppelgangers." Which is a term I know, for some reason, and she's like "they're creepier in the animes." So I'm saying, "Yeah, okay, I can do this." Hit play.

Oh the evil plot! That shape shifter's intentions were of complete Equestrian domination, not like Nightmare Night's Eternal Night. No, THIS was serious! So we hear another verse from the sinister beast and our Cadence frees SA. SA saves[s] the galaxy[/s] Equestria with the power of love, and that was beautiful~!

So the wedding occurs, MLP: FiM can no longer be called "gay" (that's right, it was completely straight wedding, haters!) and WHOA MY GOD, VINYL SCRATCH FOR THE ENDING SONG! Spike's throwin' a hip-hoppin' bachelor party and that's rad! Perfect way to end Season 2, don't you think?

Also, Carrot Top was seen cowering in an alley w/ Dr. Whooves and a small colt. Could it be?

Archived