Sugar Cube Corner [Reboot]: Bronies of YCM

Dementuo

Nope, R-Truth. :3

And I doubt there are many people at my school who'd even like MLP. I'll try to convert Micheal and go from der.

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1334699741' post='5917179']
I actually will laugh if I get a good grade on that presentation...xD
[/quote]
If ya did a good job presenting, then there's no reason you shouldn't get a good grade~

• Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1334699954' post='5917193']
Nope, R-Truth. :3

And I doubt there are many people at my school who'd even like MLP. I'll try to convert Micheal and go from der.

If ya did a good job presenting, then there's no reason you shouldn't get a good grade~
[/quote]I did a good job, methinks

But she seemed to think I didn't get to the point as much as I could have >.>;;

And I doubt many people from MY college like it

BUT I DID IT ANYWAY D<

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1334700002' post='5917195']
Hey, remember that thing about "Totally weren't just having a conversation"?
Yeah.
Also, posting just a video is very spammy.

[/quote]
1. A LOT of people post just images/videos, so shut up
2. A lot of people post stuff unrelated to topics of current discussion while still not being considered spam because it's pony-related so shut up
3. Tommy once just did "lol" and you didn't care much at all, so shut up

I may sound rude < definitely

But idc

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1334700325' post='5917207']
1. A LOT of people post just images/videos, so shut up
2. A lot of people post stuff unrelated to topics of current discussion while still not being considered spam because it's pony-related so shut up
3. Tommy once just did "lol" and you didn't care much at all, so shut up

I may sound rude < definitely

But idc
[/quote]
Yeah, but you always yell at THEM.
The only reason I didn't react to Tommy is because you had already yelled at him, so I didn't need to.
And yes, you're sounding VERY rude.

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1334700555' post='5917215']
Well, I dun talk to many people much, and even if I did, I doubt I would bring up something like MLP. That's just me.

And, you dun have to say "shut up". I mean, you could say hush or something.
[/quote]Issun makes me wanna say shut up

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334700512' post='5917212']
[sub]Thanks DL But I was just ignoring him x3 He may want to start it, But ive already been asked not to start beef.[/sub]
[/quote]You're welcome. Glad you've got it under control tho
[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1334700457' post='5917210']
Yeah, but you always yell at THEM.
The only reason I didn't react to Tommy is because you had already yelled at him, so I didn't need to.
And yes, you're sounding VERY rude.
[/quote]
But Aqua did it once

plus she's a new member to the club, not a veteran member, so she can get away with that stuff for the time being

The first time was an actual valid question directed towards me

[s]Thank you, I try[/s]

At the very least, she could have commented on the current topic, and then said something like "Oh, off topic, but:"
But whatever, fine, obviously she's totally privileged for being new, and I should be scolded.
[color=#ffffff]It's totally not that she's your friend, nope, totally not.[/color]

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1334700902' post='5917232']
At the very least, she could have commented on the current topic, and then said something like "Oh, off topic, but:"
But whatever, fine, obviously she's totally privileged for being new, and I should be scolded.
[color=#FFFFFF]It's totally not that she's your friend, nope, totally not.[/color]
[/quote]
It's not because she's new it's because you could be...not rude.

She IS a new member, and there aren't any rules in the OP that say you can't just post a vid, as far as I recall

So there's no way she could know

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334700926' post='5917233']
I was under the asumptionposting rando pics/vids about ponies was allowed, I'm I'm sorry DN I'll make hure to put, "Lol I like this." After every vid, becaous that what every one else does and aperently is not still spam. >>
[/quote]
It technically isn't not allowed, but Opal HAS told us to add more than a word or two if all we post is a pic/vid

So I think "lol I like this" would still make it spam

I'd post your thoughts on the image/vid you post, to avoid that~ :3

[quote name='Renji' timestamp='1334701242' post='5917243']
...Do we really need to argue over this? I mean really...

I mean, I know I've posted vids/images before with just like, a few words.
[/quote]Exactly my point, and so have I

But Issun just hates new members too much to not be biased

So~ If I would be correct in this if what I said is still wrong? that would obviously mean "Oh, off topic but:" Would also be spam?.

Also unlike most random people that jained I actualy read the rulles, and my vid was never off topic, becaous the topic Is Ponies <.< What you guys were talking about was a sub topic. I've been on YCM much longer than many people higher level than me <.<. I know all YCM Regulations of the Clubs section. And if the topic is ponies, as such I post a vid about ponies. I would not be off topic~

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334701519' post='5917251']
So~ If I would be correct in this if what I said is still wrong? that would obviously mean "Oh, off topic but:" Would also be spam?.

Also unlike most random people that jained I actualy read the rulles, and my vid was never off topic, becaous the topic Is Ponies <.< What you guys were talking about was a sub topic. I've been on YCM much longer than many people higher level than me <.<. I know all YCM Regulations of the Clubs section. And if the topic is ponies, as such I post a vid about ponies. I would not be off topic~
[/quote]
Well Issun means if you contributed to the topic, then said the "Of, off topic but:" then posted the vid, it wouldn't be spam because you did, in fact, contribute to the topic

But the fact remains the topic IS ponies, and you posted ponies

It wasn't until Opal told us she'd rather not see posts with just vids/pics that we had to stop doing that

So it's not off-topic so much as it it mild spamming

Despite that, we don't really mind (at least, most of us don't) but Opal seems to, a bit

So we add other stuff too, aside from just that

EDIT:

You can't say you're not biased >.>

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1334701444' post='5917248']
Exactly my point, and so have I

But Issun just hates new members too much to not be biased
[/quote]
[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1334701597' post='5917253']
Fine, whatever, forget it then.
Obviously I'm just a biased a******.
[/quote]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnQdBD2y64"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YnQdBD2y64[/url]

I see that was a verbal Rule becaous I dident see it in the actual rules, I'll try and Be shure not to put just pics or vids and renji is right.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okSis_wtls&feature=autoplay&list=PLDB551D3196409030&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okSis_wtls&feature=autoplay&list=PLDB551D3196409030&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=8[/url]

Just smile and be happy damit!

Oh... whatever you wanna do, Fluttershy.

[quote name='Eucliwood Hellscythe' timestamp='1334702090' post='5917263']
I see that was a verbal Rule becaous I dident see it in the actual rules, I'll try and Be shure not to put just pics or vids and renji is right.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okSis_wtls&feature=autoplay&list=PLDB551D3196409030&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=8[/media]

Just smile and be happy damit!
[/quote]
Honestly, my last post was probably spammy. Being spammy occasionally isn't bad. ^^

And I couldn't agree more wit ya. :3

[quote name='The Real DL' timestamp='1334701728' post='5917256']
You can't say you're not biased >.>
[/quote]
I just said I WAS.

And, this time, not actually trying to be rude, just a straight fact... I don't smile much.
Just not that kind of person.
And I don't like that song, either. Mostly because it has Pinkie singing.

sorry Sun ,_, I'll be shure to try and callm down ^-^ also uhm, so who likes Docter whoves and derpy's adventures? =3

Is this better Issun?
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFrsanPBHi0&feature=plcp&context=C41220feVDvjVQa1PpcFP3yYCWSuleHeSwyhwfpWV4hkWEclIQyF8%3D"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFrsanPBHi0&feature=plcp&context=C41220feVDvjVQa1PpcFP3yYCWSuleHeSwyhwfpWV4hkWEclIQyF8%3D[/url]

And Has any one seen this yet?
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4By8YHOnILo&feature=BFa&list=PLDB551D3196409030&lf=mh_lolz"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4By8YHOnILo&feature=BFa&list=PLDB551D3196409030&lf=mh_lolz[/url]

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1334702997' post='5917286']
It's still Pinkie's song. That's the problem.
And yeah, the extended theme is pretty damn awesome.

Oh, and, I haven't seen Dr. Whooves and Derpy's Adventures. I plan to at some point.
[/quote]I suggest starting with the animation

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlZh-BcgYVg[/media]

I seriously was just...hooked

Completely

Want them to animate the others...

It was so much win~

@Dem - The hate was my fault, sorry

Archived